Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Train Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop now HTL17_gno

on November 5, 2014
I've worn these a few times now and they're alright. The material is thin/lightweight and they're comfortable enough. The main concern -as with any clothing these days- is with the quality of the stitching. So far the pockets and seams are intact but the buttons are very weakly attached. If you know how to hand sew (Please learn. Check on ArtofManliness if you're shy) then go ahead and reinforce the buttons. I do this to all new jeans/shorts/shirts that are anything less than tough.

If you need a belt then I suggest ditching the cheap fashion belt that comes with these and instead get a good quality belt.
on October 23, 2016
I should have read ALL of the reviews before purchasing these shorts. They fit well and look good but the front pockets are made of a very thin, cheap material that instantly tears and holes if you put anything in them. The buttons are sewn on poorly also.

Amazon should stop selling these shorts on their Site!
on August 1, 2014
The design of these cargo shorts is generally good, I knocked off two stars for the relatively lightweight ripstop fabric that I could see pinholes through after some minor wear. Also the stitching left lots of loose threads EVERYWHERE and the main button already needs to be reattached due to flimsy stitching. Doubt I'll try another pair/this brand again.
on September 23, 2015
These are nice enough, but the fabric is pretty lightweight. If you are worried about being hot, don't be. If you are worried about durability, you should be. I took these on one trip, and, between the three or four pairs I bought on Amazon for the trip, these are the only ones that are already fraying in spots.
on February 11, 2015
These shorts are mediocre for two reasons:
1. It has these big, thin, metal buttons for the pockets that are difficult to maneuver through the buttonholes, and
2. It has a metal zipper just like the old kind that stick and are difficult to pull up and down.
But for those two faults, I won't buy them again.
on January 25, 2015
Pockets are garbage. The stitching ripped apart on me after wearing twice, nothing in the pocket but a phone, and that was only for a couple of hours max. The actual material used for the pockets is extremely flimsy to begin with. I would recommend the shorts if the pockets weren't so terrible. Everything else is nice.
on September 9, 2014
I bought 4 pairs of these in different colors. Within a couple of wearings the top button popped off of two of the four. The stitching for all of the buttons is pathetic. The shorts are otherwise great. I'm tall and wanted a long fit. These didn't disappoint in that respect. Just make sure you know how to reattach a button.
on July 28, 2014
I needed a pair of shorts for the Summer but was hesitant to order online because of my waist size and having issues finding ones that fit. I ordered these and love them. I cut the dangling things off the sides (they were annoying).
on July 27, 2014
Although I do like the shorts, the fit was as I hoped and the length is what I was looking for. The reason I only gave them 2 stars is due to the fastening of the buttons. Namely, they must have ran out of thread at the factory. Most of the buttons were fastened very poorly. The worse was the waste button as it only had a couple of threads. I had to have them all re-done. Charge me another $5 if need be to properly stitch on the buttons.
on August 12, 2014
They are cute and looks good, but the pockets inside torn in less than a month. The fabric inside of them is very thin and unreliable.
Disappointed.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.