Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Field4U® 4 Pairs Casual Cotton Fashion Crew Socks
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on April 1, 2015
I really like these socks. They are nice and stretchy, soft, and are thick enough to feel cushy on my feet, inside my shoes. I wear a size 8 to 8-1/2 shoe, and these socks fit me nicely. They have plenty of stretch, but fit snugly; like they will stay up and not slip down on you. I have a problem with one of my legs, so one calf is much thinner than the other. But these socks fit both just fine. On the thinner calf the sock stays up, and on the larger calf the sock doesn't bind at all. Also,they were delivered quickly with no problems. I was a little nervous ordering socks online. But I'm not at all regretting the purchase. In fact, I may order more. I thought they were kind of funky and just had to have a pair. But they're actually really good socks.

I also have the set of three short socks. I really like those as well. They fit nice, and stay on when I wear them around the house without shoes on. I am very happy with them, and highly recommend them.
on January 7, 2015
This sock is thick which is good, but the calf part is really tight and when you pull it on the images get distorted. I am petite with size 6 women's feet and the soles are big so I'm not sure why the tops are so tight. All in all a decent product for the price.
on January 16, 2014
I love these socks because they are amazingly soft and they are pretty cheap. The leading brands including zumiez are like 25$ so i reccomend this item!!
on August 27, 2014
I bought these socks for boyfriend, and they came in the mail so fast! The quality of them are suburb! They look just like huf socks for less! I am 100% satisfied and will be purchasing again! (plus they sent me a small gift!)
on August 19, 2014
Super comfortable and when I washed them the color stayed perfectly. They arrived quicker than expected and I am very happy with this purchase. I have bought another pair similar since I loved them so much.
on January 31, 2014
i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the socks :) thanksssss !!! i thought these were not doing to be the real huff socks but they are and im very happy
on January 16, 2014
I bought these for my boyfriend who wear a size 15 shoe. They are so tight they cut off his circulation, I bought a pair for myself and they'r tight on me and I'm a size women's 10. I guess as long as you don't have big feet like us you should be fine! I suggest women who are 9s and under should fit perfectly. I do agree that they are wicked cool and not to mention soft... and cmon they ARE HUF socks!
on May 14, 2014
Looks just like picture. These socks are not super thick like I thought they would be BUT they are not super thin. I love them! Perfect beucase it getting a little hot out where im at now
on October 24, 2014
I wasn't expecting this level of quality for the price but the socks are better than I thought! Very thick. The material is not light and cheap. The blue is bright and vibrant and looks exactly as shown. I will probably be buying many more color combos. Overall great deal.
on October 10, 2014
I love these socks. They’re comfortable and they’re soft and stretchy. I wear them all the time and have not had any problems with thinning or holes or anything, so they seem to be made really well. I’ll probably order a few more pairs for myself and maybe some for my wife too.