Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Steve Madden Women's Pride Wedge Sandal
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Joseph Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on May 1, 2014
These are okay and look good though the problem is with the sole. The wedge is not flexible at all so if you happen to walk on a rock there is a good chance you could stumble and fall. I wish the bottoms were a little more soft.
on October 12, 2014
uncomfortable, dangerous, don't recommend. The elastic band/straps that goes across the top of your foot barely keeps the shoe on your foot,and when you walk, forget about it, you're going to break an ankle when it flips up from underneath your foot. Totally disappointed, poorly thought out design, crappy quality.
on April 5, 2015
I love the shoe, it is gorgeous & goes with everything, & it was super affordable! The only thing is they're a little snug, I got my regular size, so I would recommend going up a half size than what you normally wear! Hope this helps!
on May 2, 2015
I absolutely love these sandals! I originally bought a pair in black at a store and fell in love with them. I was so glad to find them on Amazon so I could buy them in other colors. My only suggestion is to add a gel insert at the ball of the foot so you can take longer walks in them.
on November 12, 2014
If you like high heels without loss of comfort, choose for these shoes...
Of course, they are not suitable for running or walking off road ;-)))
First I have bought one pair. Now, I have oredered 3 pairs in different colours.
I am living in the dutch antilles and I can not imagine any day without these shoes ....
on April 30, 2014
Very thin shoe. I love the style,but not made for a woman's foot. Narrow feet only! I wear size 7 and 125 lbs so i am not a exaggerating !
on March 17, 2014
The perfect shoe to wear with everything! A Must have shoe. Can be dressed up and dressed down. These shoes are awesome.
on June 12, 2014
Comfortable!!! I really like this shoe. It's great if your going to be on your feet for a long time.
on July 30, 2015
Runs big to me, I have wide feet so I size up but a size up was to big. My sister owns a pair and she loves them. She can wear them for hours. Really cute.
on July 28, 2014
These are very true to size and extremely comfortable. Can walk and wear all day. This is my second pair since the first pair was so great!