Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,607 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,741 reviews
on May 25, 2016
I used to only buy Nike socks for years, until I made a jump to try something new and I'm glad I bought these under armor socks, they are SOOO soft!! And they got as expected, and I have a size 11 1/2 foot. I bought the large size and the socks are not too tight at all.

5 stars!!
on March 2, 2017
The UA resistor socks are my favorite socks. I have both the low-cut and normal height. The socks have built in support that you actually can feel. Plus, 6 pairs of the UA socks were same price as 3 pairs of Asics socks!
on June 14, 2016
The newest version has a bunch of threads on the inside that get caught on your feet. Pulling one very annoying thread out created a pull in the sock. I also got a hole in the sock after one usage - likely from the plastic that holds it in. On the plus side it fits as expected and is quite comfortable. Overall, the previous versions were better and I'd look around again before committing to these again.
on May 3, 2014
So I bought a package of these at UnderArmour Outlet last year. They've been really great for running and I even started using them for everyday use. They breath well, fit very well, and are very comfortable! Recently I decided to buy more since I only had 6 pairs, and I wanted to use them more often. I've been wearing the socks in rotation with my old set and started to develop holes where my big toe is (the heel and ball of my feet don't have holes). At first I didn't want to post since there was no way for me to tell whether they were my old or new socks getting the holes. Now I feel pretty confident that at least some of the new socks have started showing signs of holes. So even though I love the socks, they shouldn't be showing that wear after such a short time. I'm giving the socks a generous 4 stars for their design, anyway.

Two suggestions:
1) Look for a better price, or sale price on these since they are overpriced considering the hole issue.
2) I wash the socks and ALWAYS hang them to dry. This extends the sock life by quite a while.
on June 11, 2016
I purchased these for my husband over eight months ago. I waited to review to see how well they would hold up. After all this time, they still look and feel brand new. He wears them daily, five days a week, for work and he likes the fit and comfort of these. They hit at his ankle and come up just a bit above the top of his shoe, which he also likes especially if he is in shorts so the sock does not stand out. They also wash very well and maintain their shape and fit. I am going to order another set for my teenage son since my husband likes them so well, he wanted a pair just like dad.
on September 6, 2015
The under armour socks are much better than 100% cotton socks. I bought these socks hoping the material would help from not having my feet sweat so much in my steel toed shoes. The under armour socks do help from not sweating so much. These socks will still get a little damp but not soaking wet like 100% cotton socks. After washing these socks and drying them one time, the bottom of the socks already look like the threading is coming apart. I give these socks 3 stars because they may not last long.
on April 6, 2017
The quality of these socks are great. I ordered the large for my husband and were too small. Because I liked them so well, I'm saving them for my grandson.
on October 7, 2015
Ordered 4 packages of these due to the high ratings and I hate dealing with mis-matched socks. I prefer to replace every pair so I don't have to deal with it. I was sadly disappointed when they arrived. The quality was poor, the sizing was random. All of the packages showed large, yet some fit too big and others were so small I almost could not get them on my feet. Makes matching similar socks very difficult with random sizing. I wish I didn't order these now.

Read through some of the reviews before purchasing, they have a very high rating for some reason and have many bad reviews for the same problems.

I would recommend finding another sock to purchase
on April 24, 2017
I wear US shoe size 11 and first ordered the "Large" which were too small and my wife enjoys them now.
For my second order, I ordered "X-Large" and they fit just right.
on February 23, 2015
Wear out faster than other socks but they breathe and that is why I purchased them. It is probably hard to manufacture a good breathable sock and have it durable as well since this particular style has venting built into portions of the sock.

Also, in their defense, I often walk around only in socks, so they will wear out faster as a result.

In the past, I have had similar-designed socks from Wigwam; however, the last time I purchased that product, they didn't wear as well as previous models of socks they made a decade ago!

Bottom line is I am pleased with the fit and comfort of these socks. They will last longer if NOT put into a dryer. Because they are thin, they air-dry fast, even during the winter months!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.