Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 21, 2015
Bought as a Christmas gift for someone and the main reason I purchased this item was because it was a great price on a lightening deal. It arrived on time and came enclosed in a long box which made it hard for the receiver to guess what it was which was nice. The watch is quite heavy and looked like it was made well. The box and watch alike were very sleek and clean and I was very happy with my purchase. The person receiving it was happy also and has worn it several times since Christmas. Two important notes about the product. First if your giving it as a gift make sure to take it out of the box there is a price tag on the box and another attached to the part of the watch that is tucked down in the case. I missed the one attached to the watch and was questioned about the price eventho I didn't pay near that price. Secondly, I bought it for a very tall husky man with a rather large wrist. He first complained that I shouldn't have bought him a watch because they never fit his arm yet when he tried it on it fit perfectly so on an average man the band will be too large but i do believe it can be shortened. All in all I was happy about my purchase and would buy from this seller again.
on April 21, 2015
Nice watch, good size and weight. Good price. Not water proof. Mine has moisture under the crystal and it's never been submerged in water. I've splashed it a few times while washing my hands, but never fully submerged it. They shouldn't advertise it as water resistant.
on April 27, 2015
Fit super big but had it sized no problem. My husband was happy with it:)
on August 25, 2016
Nice product!
on April 19, 2015
Very bad Quality
on August 17, 2014
Fantastic seller and the goods Excellent
on December 25, 2014
Its very nice
on December 22, 2014
Beautiful watch at a great price! I know my son will love it.
on December 8, 2014
Large and gaudy
on November 19, 2015
It's not a terrible watch, although it is a little garish. If fancy's your thing then this might be a good choice.

On the downside, the finish definitely feels a little cheaper than some other name brand watches, but at a fraction of the price this is to be expected. My biggest frustration, by far, is that the little red hand on the watch face doesn't actually work as a second hand. It just sits there and taunts me with it's not movingness.

Does this bother the crap out of anybody else?

I haven't had it for long enough to comment on the reliability, and with that second hand gnawing at my conscience like something from an Edgar Allan Poe story, I'm not sure that I'll be able to wear this long enough to find out.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.