Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Willem Slip-On Loafer
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on May 10, 2014
I really like these shoes! They are a nice loafer that can be worn to work or with shorts. The leather is soft and they are comfortable on my feet.

Based on other reviews, I bought a size larger than I normally wear. Those were too big so I had to exchange them. I would buy the size you normally wear in a dress shoe/loafer. I do not think they will shrink like another user said. If anything, the length will stay the same and the leather will stretch as you wear them.
on January 19, 2015
Fits great, stylish, leather is shiny and low quality for the brand. Disappointed that it's China made and the quality shows. Some stitching were off right from the box but no big deal.

For the price, it's not bad but spend 30 bucks more for something better..

[After 4 months of light use] The leather in front will scuff off and bald after 10-20 wears. The way it creases and folds shouts cheap and coated. It looks like a $20 Payless shoe with its poor leather. Don't bother. For 50-60 bucks, get something more reliable..
review image review image
on March 3, 2014
I got these not knowing if I would like them at all since I have not seen them in person. After I received them I have to admit that I absolutely love them. They are very comfortable and they are very well made.
on February 2, 2015
I really like the feel of these shoes, as they are slightly dressy, yet exceptionally comfortable. The only problem I had with fit was that they are somewhat narrow for my feet, but that was expected, as my feet tend to run wide. Overall, I like the looks of these shoes, and I would have been happy to give them a 5 star except for one issue that might just be limited to me. When I first tried on the shoes, I was immediately disappointed by a noticeable gap in the top left seam of the right shoe. Right now I've worn them for about a week and a half, and the gap hasn't worsened too much. however, I'm fairly anxious about the long term durability of these shoes, as the bottom nubs have already started wearing down, and I feel like the seam damage is only going to progress with time. It's a shame, as I like most of the aspects of this shoe; nonetheless, I generally expect better quality from ralph lauren
review image
on December 31, 2014
Look Folks, Lets talk about sizing first because I have looked at several reviews that indicate these loafers are not true to size.
"WRONG" These shoes are very much true to size as with any other quality shoe. These fit very much like a pair of Allen Edmonds dress shoes I wear. I get bothered when people do not know their own shoe size and comment on such. Numeric is length of foot Alphabetic is width. Please get your foot sized before you order and or comment on this particular shoe. Now on with the review.
These loafers are very comfortable with the first wear which has become much more important to me as I age (49). I love the look of Cole Haans but cannot wear them any longer because of the comfort on first wear (Gave my 20 YO college student son 3 pair of air grants the other day). I used to be able to wear shoes with a bit of discomfort until they broke in. Im done with that (Too Old I Guess). As stated these are good right out of the box on first wear.
The Style of this shoe is very note worthy and will match up with most high end loafers. The value is exceptional!!!
I ordered the dark brown to replace a pair of dark brown worn Clark Penny's. I will continue to buy this brand so long as they continue with their current quality and styling standards.
on February 16, 2015
Style of these are great and with jeans is a look I love. However, I've ordered Ralph's B4 and they are narrow but after several wears they usually give. My size is 8.5 so I ordered 9 but dag these were super tight, so tight I had to use a shoe stretcher and they still tight. 9.5 may have been a better fit but also may have been a bit large. I'm 4ever cursed with small feet. These are super tight, if you got to have them I'd go a foot bigger or be like me, stretch the crap out of them until they fit.
on July 18, 2015
Pros: Comfortable, Nice looking, sturdier than expected, and can be dressed up or dressed down.

Cons: Begin to smell if you do not wear loafer socks with these. Price can be somewhat high for what you get unless you purchase at a good time. There is not much ventilation but that is to be expected with full leather loafers.
on March 4, 2015
I ended up returning these, a shame because they looked really nice and seemed to be well made. While I said that the fit was small, that's not to say that 10 was more of a 9, rather it was very narrow/thin. I decided not to try to stretch it out and see if it would eventually fit.

Apparently my foot isn't a loafer, more of a boot fit.
on August 4, 2014
He loves them, said they are very comfortable, but they slip off his feet, and he did get his regular size. My husband who also wears an 11, but has wide feet, tried them on and said they were tight on him.
on December 16, 2014
once again Ralph Lauren meets my expectations. these are just great fitting, they feel really good inside. Walking with them on is like walking on a mattress. i definitely recommend these because they are totally worth the price.