Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: TIEALIGN 5 Pack - Invisible Tie Stays Made in the U.S.A.
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on January 25, 2014
My husband tried them and they work perfectly....hold the tie down. I can't speak to how long they last but they are simple plastic, I expect they'd last forever unless they took abuse. They don't fall off - walking, seatbelt, coat, etc it stays on. Inexpensive and works. A lot better than him losing expensive tie tacks, chains and etc. He said these are a bit plain since the jewelry adds decoration but these are lot cheaper if they were to fall off. Also, these are easy to stick in a travel bag so he doesn't have to worry about forgetting tie tacks, chains or clips on trips. They're a bit pricing considering they are just plastic but providing they don't break or anything I assume they should last years of daily wear just based on the fact that they are plastic.
on April 8, 2014
***Update for 2016-08-11***
Over two years have passed since I bought and reviewed these tie stays. I wear a shirt and tie five days a week and I just broke the last of the original five pack this week.

They still aren't as good as the competition, but they're good enough for me to upgrade my original 3 star review to 4 stars.

***Original Review***

I bought these to save money versus buying the Tiedown. I've been using one of these for about two weeks instead of my Tiedown. It works exactly the same. However, the plastic feels a bit more brittle than the Tiedown. With the flexing needed to put it on and off that it is going to last as long. Also, these things really are crystal clear. If you set them down on a flat reflective surface (like your bathroom sink counter...) it will be a bit hidden. The Tiedown product has a nice foggy/grippy texture and appearance. These are slippery.

They're a decent deal for the money and do the job. However, I'm personally going to spend the extra dollar or so more per unit and go with the Tiedown next time.

Tiedown. Tiedown. Tiedown. Have I used the competitor's name enough? I feel like a shill, but I really do feel that these are a cheap knock off of the original.

...but they DO still get the job done. Try these Tiealign first. If you're happy with them, you're saving money. You might also like the fact that they are crystal clear, even though they are impossible to see behind a tie.
on March 29, 2014
There may not be much to these, but the idea and the execution of them is flawless. These things are perfect if you need to wear a tie often and you hate it getting off center, getting in the way when you bend over, or pretty much move at all. I have been forgetting I am wearing them until I try and take my tie off so they are very unobtrusive as well.

I would highly recommend these. You get 5 when all you really need is 1, they are pretty good quality from what I have experienced. I have only used 1 so far for 3 weeks (5 days a week) and it looks brand new still.

5 Stars for a great product.
on January 23, 2014
Sometimes the simplest ideas are the great ones. For those of us that have used tie clips and tacks over the years, we know the frustration of putting them on and that they never really do a great job of keeping the tie in place. This little piece of plastic takes care of all that.

The button holes are perfectly aligned for the standard distance between buttons on men's shirts and all you do is slide it through the loop on the back of the tie or the label that is sewn on most ties. It keeps the tie perfectly down the center of the shirt and also does not allow the tie to fall forward if you bend over.

If you wear a tie often, I highly recommend these!
on December 2, 2014
The hubs doesn't often have to wear ties, but apparently when he does, he asks the lady who works down the hall from him for tape so he can make a little loop out of it and double-stick it to his shirt so it doesn't slide around. These things are way better than that. They are also better than alienating people at work who wonder why you can't get your own tape, so it's a win-win. Plus they totally work. If you wear ties, you should get some.
on February 9, 2016
I've used these guys before, so my review will be based on past experiences. I actually ordered these but due to a shipping problem, I never received them – however, I was refunded very quickly and the seller was wonderful.

So in so much as these things, they are painfully simple yet work beautifully. They help to keep your tie down in our minimally visible. Super item and I cannot recommend them higher. They are a little more expensive than would expect for a little piece of plastic, but WELL worth the money!
on January 18, 2014
While surfing the internet to find a way for my husband's tuxedo studs to not fall out from the front of his uniform shirt, by happenstance I found these "Invisible Tie Stays". The button holes have stretched and the studs don't stay in place. I gave them to him, and he said, "Why didn't I think of that!?." Being made of plastic, I can use a whole puncher to create a perfect fit if necessary. AWESOME. The thing you can find on the net. Thank you. No doubt I'll order more.
on August 28, 2014
I was skeptical when I first saw them, and thought I would give it a try anyway. It is an elegant solution (by that I mean understated, simple and exceeding expectations). It holds my tie and the short end in place, is entirely invisible once applied. It is also close to invisible on your dresser or desktop, so you need to know where you put them down.

I am not overstating when I say it is one of the best purchases I have ever made from Amazon. For 30 years I have fought my ties separating into legs, wind blowing it into my face, tie dipping into the sink, and now all of that is a thing of the past.
on February 14, 2016
I apologize if you find a duplicate review here. I thought I reviewed this product previously, but Amazon says I have not. Simply put, these things work. Depending on the shirt I'm wearing, it can make some ties bulge just a little, but this can usually be fixed with some adjustment. If you're looking for something that keeps your tie anchored without showing itself, these fit the bill pretty nicely. I would also add that they have been very durable thus far.
on June 27, 2014
I bought these to try because they are much cheaper than the competition. There was nothing wrong with them, but they are much larger and as such were a little more awkward with tie movement. The competition is in the shape of a small 8 whereas this is one big square.