Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 656 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 705 reviews
on November 25, 2013
I really love this flyaway cardigan. It's lightweight, soft, comfortable, doesn't cling, and drapes nicely. It may look wrinkled when it comes out of the package, but the wrinkles go away after hanging or wearing for a few minutes. I purchased two in different colors and just purchased two more. I normally wear a size 1X so I ordered them in the largest size, XL, and they fit very well. I'm really happy with my purchases.
11 comment| 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 13, 2014
This was exactly what I was looking for! I work 80 hours a week and have no time to shop so I took a risk. Well worth it. It's light weight and the perfect color. I'm curvy and it lays just right on me. I'm big in the hips, not so much in the waist and it doesn't over exaggerate either. I was worried about the sleeves fitting too tight since my arms are big but it was perfect. Didn't feel tight at all. I'm thinking about getting more in different colors!!!
on January 22, 2014
I've gotten puffy around the middle in my late 40s. I've also changed from cold-natured to hot-natured. This all sucks. So I ordered this cardigan. It's awesome for hiding imperfections, and because it breathes, I can be comfortable in it for many more months of the year than any of my other cardigans. I initially ordered navy, magenta, and brown. The brown is darker than it appears here, but beautiful. I just ordered the dark green, purple, and jade. I ordered a small and was worried it might be too small, but it's perfect.
66 comments| 76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 24, 2014
I am a size 14 normally, and I bought this in the XL. The fit is relaxed and very flattering. Drapes well, machine wash and tumble dry, and a very classic shape. I'll probably buy more in different colors.
on February 25, 2014
This cardigan does run a tad small so order one size up. I normally wear a medium and went with a large and was happy with the fit. I ordered two - one red and one black. Please note: these shipped from different vendors so each color will be reviewed separately as the products were very different.
1) The red color was great. Not as pictured but a nice deep red. The fabric was not heavy but does provide some warmth and coverage. This is not transparent so you can wear contrasting colors without your layers showing through. There are no pockets, which I miss, but I would recommend this as a "dress-up/dress-down" addition to your wardrobe. I would order this again. I haven't washed it yet but it appears it will hold up well.
2) The black cardigan was, again, a little undersized and I ordered up one size based on the reviews. The large fit nicely and the sleeves were just right. Sadly, the fabric was very sheer allowing "show-through" from the layer beneath. This cardigan did have pockets which I loved - but you could see everything that was in your pockets. I don't know if I would order this again as the material was very thin.
Packaging for both was minimal. I liked this. Any wrinkles disappeared after hanging or fluffing.
I would rate the red cardigan at 5 Stars and the black cardigan at 3 Stars.
on December 27, 2013
The material of this cardigan is so soft. To me, the weight is perfect, not too thin not too thick. I can wear it in the office or going out to eat, etc, can be dressed up or down. I love that they have different colors to choose from. This was perfect for what I was looking for.
on March 27, 2014
This cardigan is perfect for a basic cover up for the office. It is very thin material, but perfect if you just want to cover your arms and match your blouse for added color. This is not something to purchase if you're looking for something to keep you warm. Very comfortable.
on April 5, 2014
Great color, great length and nice and light weight. Size medium is perfect for my 5'9" 180 lbs. Great buy!
on March 25, 2015
I love the jacket. However, the sizing was different than I find with other clothing. I wear a size large top and jacket in everything except this jacket. I went by the sizing chart, and the extra-large fit like all my size large clothing. I do not know where the jacket was made, but I have found that clothing made in Asia runs small.
on March 4, 2015
Very comfortable, great selection of colors (I own 4 of these now!). Only wish the sizing were a bit larger. I normally wear size small for tops (even XS sometimes!), so I thought a medium would provide plenty of room. Even when I ordered the next one in a large, I still found the sleeves pretty short. I'm keeping all of them anyhow, because they're so comfy and good, light pieces to always have on hand, but I do wish they ran bigger.