Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 30, 2014
Sure, it's just a tee shirt, but everyone knows how great it is to have one that is just right, and this one is. The logo is not one of those cheap transfers that peels or chips off in the laundry, the fabric is the right weight, and the proportions are right with neither shoulders, sleeves nor hem that are too small. It has held up well after being washed several times, with no fading. It was purchased for a 13-year old boy, and he is quite pleased with it, and he looks as spiffy as one can look while, well...wearing a tee shirt!
on August 8, 2014
Size runs smaller than expected. If you need large, buy XL and XL buy XXL. This varies by manufacturers and this was a disappointment to me from this vendor.
on March 25, 2014
It didnt fit it was too small. The sizes run super tight. The medium is like am x small. Its okay
on January 14, 2014
The shirt ran a little small so I advise you to buy in a bigger size. The shirt it very short so not very good for a tall person. It got even shorter after we washed it and I washed it in cold water. I like the detail of the shirt and how the silver is sparkle. But would not purchase again.
on September 12, 2015
We're BIG on the Denver Broncos at our house - this was a little surprise for my husband - he was THRILLED! It's in the wash at least once each week.....
Great quality, normal sizing (ordered XL for 6'2"; 200 lbs hubby)
on February 7, 2014
Of course it arrived in record time. Shirt is semi soft. Graphic is great. I usually wear a large in a women's so that's what I ordered even though it's a men's large. I like them loose and also if I want to put a long sleeve tee under it. I noticed a little shrinkage but I am still able to wear a shirt underneath comfortably. I always go to Amazon first when I shop online.
on October 17, 2016
This is possibly the worst TShirt I have ever purcahsed. The logo looks like a small child applied it with an iron. The logo is very blurry. The logo is crooked. There is no way the NFL licensed this product. I could probably make a better looking tshirt with an iron on decal myself. It was not expensive at all so its not worth returning. I wouldnt/wont wear this in public, so itll just be a sleeping/relaxing shirt.
on November 1, 2014
Just a silk screen over-lay on the front. The shirt is good and held up through 3 washes so far.
on February 4, 2014
I bought this for my husband because he needed a blue t-shirt for coaching basketball and he loves the Patriots. I was thrilled with the price at the time - around $8 and Prime 2 day shipping. The shirt was true to size and the graphics looked great. I highly recommend!
on April 3, 2017
Loved my COLTS t-shirt!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.