Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 69 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 78 reviews
on September 23, 2016
The quality of the material was fine. When I first got them out of the package I was feeling pleased. But when they were tried on it quickly became clear that they were not going to work.

A size 38 was ordered and that is what came. However it was at best a 36, honestly I would say a short 35.

They were returned immediately.

If you are slight of build then I expect they will work for you. But that not being the case they didn't work for who they were bought for.

The good:
- The material seemed to be of good quality.
- The stitching was good and seemed solid.
- Came with a belt that looked like it would work well.

The bad: (i.e. let me explain why 2 stars):
- The sizing was wildly off. Other Union Bay shorts were ordered at the same time that fit perfectly.
- The general fit of the shorts was off beyond just the waist band.
- The pockets seemed extremely shallow. Felt like would always be worried about lost wallet, phone, keys. etc...
on June 2, 2016
Lasted about 2 months of 4/5 day a week medium-duty work then I noticed my car keys and other sharp-pointy objects had poked holes through the pockets and all the way through the leg. Had to sow patches on to prevent keys and box cutters sticking out of my legs. Other than that no issues with durability, but they don't seem like they will last another month as the fabric is not very thick. Pockets are very shallow, I've had items fall out of them when they are full. If you plan on being VERY gentle with these shorts, I'd recommend. I will look for stronger duty shorts next time.
on April 15, 2014
I wear 38 all the time, and I ordered 40 as these are work shorts and wanted to be sure they were big enough. Well, turns out the fit just like my 38s usually do. Also, the fabric belt that comes with them is kinda useless as it is almost just the same size as the shorts.
on September 28, 2015
Just a little small over but I was good with it. The front pockets are way small. More like the front pockets in women's cloths that seem to be more cosmetic than useful. But still okay. One big issue. Second time I wore them I caught the edge of the shorts on something sharp and got a tiny little scratch. On the other hand the shorts got shredded. Ripped them a good 6 inches up and 6 inches over in a big L pattern. The material doesn't feel thin but it must be pretty bad to get destroyed so easily.
on April 18, 2017
Good looking comfortable short.
on June 6, 2017
Exactly what I was looking for; fit is just right, the length is just short enough, not too long (I'm kinda short, so that is a big one for me), and quality material with good stitching.
on September 30, 2015
Excellent price. Quality of fabric seems good. Velcro is strong. Pockets are shallow and small. The shorts are tighter in the legs than I would like. I'm actually a 32", but I get 34" so that it won't be too tight in the legs. These are 34" and are still a bit tight in the legs.
on April 13, 2017
Great fit and well made
on October 14, 2015
The material is thin. (not to be mistaken for weak) Good shorts for very hot weather, The front pockets however are quite small compared to any other shorts or pants I've ever owned. I don't carry anything but keys in my front pocket so no big deal to me.
on September 21, 2015
These shorts are definitely irregular. They have a very small zipper. They are tight in all the wrong places. These are the most poorly designed shorts I have ever bought. I figured $6 , why not....might as well burned a five and a one. These shorts make no sense at any price..even free. What a complete waste of money.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.