Top critical review
One person found this helpful
The size and general fit were terribly off from the reported size.
on September 23, 2016
The quality of the material was fine. When I first got them out of the package I was feeling pleased. But when they were tried on it quickly became clear that they were not going to work.
A size 38 was ordered and that is what came. However it was at best a 36, honestly I would say a short 35.
They were returned immediately.
If you are slight of build then I expect they will work for you. But that not being the case they didn't work for who they were bought for.
- The material seemed to be of good quality.
- The stitching was good and seemed solid.
- Came with a belt that looked like it would work well.
The bad: (i.e. let me explain why 2 stars):
- The sizing was wildly off. Other Union Bay shorts were ordered at the same time that fit perfectly.
- The general fit of the shorts was off beyond just the waist band.
- The pockets seemed extremely shallow. Felt like would always be worried about lost wallet, phone, keys. etc...