Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,463 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,928 reviews
on August 31, 2017
I've never tried Bluetooth headphones before so some of what follows may be pretty standard to people familiar with them. I wanted earphones to use in the gym when working out and all up I've been pretty impressed with these.

Like:
* The Bluetooth connection is surprisingly good - in the gym, in fact, it's pretty much perfect and it's only when I walk in town with these that I get the occasional crackling or dropout.
* Resilience - they are good and sweatproof!
* I like the audible notification that the unit is connected to my 'phone - and when it is disconnected - and the battery notification.
* The battery life is good - I charge it once a week but it has never gotten to a "low" notification. Mind you, I probably only wear them for maybe 7 or 8 hours a week.
* Good value, I think, compared to a lot of what is out there.
* Obviously, the lack of wires is great! I no longer get weights and hands tangled up in wires or have them catch on gym machines and so on. Obviously this is a feature of all wireless headphones but it's still a very good thing!

Dislike:
* The fit of the earpiece is not great. Despite the abundance of alternative tips provided with the unit, I cannot find any that keep it in my ear if, for example, I lie down on a bench or exercise mat.
on May 31, 2016
Bought the j labs metal bass model. Several months later I bought the epic. I thought both were good then I thought I lost the epic. When I started using the metal bass unit again I noticed a significant difference in the quality of the sound, and was ready to order a new pair of the epics. Found them today and was I relieved. I had stopped listening to music on my kindle due to the noticeable difference. BUY THE EPICS- BEST $30 SPENT!!
on February 2, 2017
so happy with my purchase. I bought the Silver/Black because of the price and so glad I did. I took a risk on a brand I'm not familiar with but I think I'll be buying their products for a long time. I've never had ear buds that gave so many options on fit. The combination that I would have thought would be perfect wasn't good at all. After about 30 minutes of switching and adjusting I finally came up with the combo that I love and I don't know of any other brand that gives so many configurations. The bass is there but not booming.. it's heard enough to not ruin a song, but far from what many consider to be booming bass. I think the manufacturers were focusing more on Clarity and that is definitely what I like. I would give the bass a 7 on a scale of 1-10. Would give Fit an 11 and Clarity a 12!!! The cords are good for very low noise and not tangling. I don't have any complaints at all except the ear fins are a little flimsy and took extra care to avoid overstretching. Very highly recommended.
on August 14, 2016
Nice sound quality, comfortable and a good fit for my ears. However, there are clearly connection issues with the Bluetooth that need to be fixed. I get skips and crackles all the time when I'm working out, even if my phone (Android) is within a few feet of these headphones. I was biking today with my phone in my backpack, literally a foot from the headphones, and there are still skips, crackling, and dropped connections averaging once or twice per song. Not a deal breaker - it never looses the connection altogether - but enough to be distracting and annoying. Especially since the company specifically advertises "skip-free" sound in the product title. I may return these and try another pair.
on March 20, 2017
1. They are light.
2. The ear buds come with quite a number of shapes and sizes in rubber tips - so it should be possible to find the proper fit so they stay in your ear through more aggressive movement.
3.. The sound is OK. Sufficient for me when I work out and listen to music off of a youtube play list.
4. There is a case that is small and could fit in a pocket or purse. It is somewhat hard on the outside for protection. You can fit the charging cable (USB - about 4 - 6 inches long) and the spare earbud rubber tips in a pocket inside the case.
on May 26, 2017
Great battery life. Very comfortable. Sound is loud and clear when listening to music or other audio. Only thing preventing me from giving it five stars is that I've received feedback that I don't sound super clear on the other side. They've said there's too much background sound (even if I'm in a quiet room) and that I sound like I'm in a tunnel (when I'm not!).

I decided to keep them and try to use another headset for important calls. But when I'm on the run it works fine in a pinch for quick calls.
on April 28, 2017
My JLabs are fantastic! Their Bluetooth sensitivity is superior to other BT earbuds I've used. In fact if I have one complaint (which I don't) it's that if my phone isn't in my pocket when I'm using them, I can walk halfway across the gym before the signal fades and I have to walk back to get my phone. I did initially have a problem keeping them in my ears during intense aerobics, but after choosing the right earpiece and adjust the ear straps, they stay on throughout my entire workout without adjusting them.
on January 6, 2017
While I have not owned these that long, I have to say these are probably the best bluetooth earbuds I've owned. I like the 1BMore earbuds, but they are not good for working out (at least for my ears) because they will not stay in place when I run. These do. I tried the Anker NB10, and they definitely stayed in place, but the sound was not good. The beauty of these earbuds are that they stay in place, have awesome battery life, and sound really good. Nothing will ever sound as good as wired earbuds, but these are pretty good nonetheless and probably as good as Bluetooth earbuds can be. Great for working out, and great in general.

I was a little concerned when unboxing, because their twist-ties were very tight apparently and that deformed some of the wiring. But so far the earbuds work great, so probably not a problem. Curious if these last a year, since the wires are thin, but I've generally had great experiences with their wired earbuds in the past.
on September 15, 2017
I bought these ear buds to use at work. I work outside. I will sweat in the heat. I thought these would be a great item to purchase. With my phone (galaxy s8+) in my front pocket, when I bend over to puck something up off of the ground, the signal cuts out on me. When I put my phone on a stationary object, 25' may be the max range I can get before it starts to fade out on me. I have actually measured this with a tape measure. This is with no obstructions in the way, and with the wires dangling, not kept in the supplied clip as the I instructions suggested for best reception. They fit well, they seem to hold up to sweat so far. But to spend this kind of money in a BT ear bud that goes out because my phone is in my front pocket when I bend over, is ridiculous. I can not suggest this product. I wish I had purchased a different set of BT Earbuds.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 17, 2016
So I've only had these for 2 days. Immediately charged them and after about ten minutes they were fully charged so they came with a good charge. It only took me a few minutes to find the right caps to fit my ears. Very easy to put them on and bend the wires to fit around my ears. I'm barely aware I have them on. Jlab advertises 12 hour battery life I put on an audio book that was over 20 hrs and just let them play. They have exceeded the 12 hours 2 days in a row almost 14 hrs. Again only 2 day review but I'm am beyond happy with the battery life. Volume is good and sound is sealed in when I have both buds in however the base is not strong not an issue for me but a consideration if you're a base head. I don't know if they advertise these as noise cancelling but pretty darn good. And again I can't say enough about how comfortable they are. I can't speak to the waterproof rating I haven't got to that point yet however the battery life for me for a pair of buds has already justified the 99 dollar price point. Also very easy to pair to multiple devices. Good job Jlab I'm officially a big fan!!!!!