Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on January 1, 2015
Update: I have had this speaker for almost 2 years now and I still use it daily. No problems with it. So worth the money.

This speaker more than met my expectations. I bought one of these speakers for my dad as a father’s day present. I set it up for him and used it a bit. I was impressed so I decided to buy one for myself. I have had mine for a month and a half now and am ready to write my review.

Sound: For a small, 50$, Bluetooth speaker it kills it. I have a 1,000 square foot two bedroom apartment and this speaker fills pretty much the whole place with quality sound. The highs are great so are mids and lows. I have a couple subwoofers in my car so I’m familiar with bass and I have to say for the most part this speaker performs. There are a few really low notes in some rap songs that it misses but I didn’t expect it to, it’s a small speaker not a 12 inch subwoofer. Overall, great quality sound, really loud, does not distort even at full volume. Nothing but good things in this category.

Battery: Speaker does well in this category as well. I will charge the speaker fully, uses the universal mini usb cable, then I will use it 15 minutes here then switch it off, then use it 30 minutes the next day then switch it off, then 20 minutes the next day then switch it off, you get the idea. With light use like this I can leave it off the charger for about a week.

Connectivity: Speaker has never had any issues with connectivity with any of my devices. Easy to connect Bluetooth and it stays connected. I have an iPad air, ASUS transformer pad, and a galaxy S5. When playing music or a movie the speaker has only stuttered very slightly just a handful of times. I can leave my device and take the speaker a couple rooms away and it still works fine.

Overall this speaker rules. I was looking into buying a beats, bose, or JBL Bluetooth speaker for some more money but I am so glad I didn’t. For about 50$ this is an awesome Bluetooth speaker. 5 stars all the way!
on June 7, 2016
Pros:
- Small footprint.
- Good volume.
- Rugged exterior (although the metal cover scratches easily).
- Good battery life.
- Rapid charging.

Cons:
- Not very good bass.
- Annoying startup sound (there is an even more annoying startup voice, that can be turned off).
on October 8, 2014
I rarely write reviews, but after shopping for weeks for a cool portable speaker, I was wary to order any of them.

Most reviews are misleading, or, subjective, to the point where one person says that the speaker has horrible bass. And yet another says it's a speaker god himself would use.

I can say that I love this speaker. It worked out of the box, synced to my phone in seconds, and it was on the disc golf course with me within an hour. It came charged, which surprised me. It charges fairly quickly, and the sound quality is awesome. Out of all the portable speakers I've heard, this has to be the best. BIG DEEP bass, which is real important to me.

Buy one, you won't be disappointed.
on June 7, 2014
There is so much to like about this speaker. Good volume, good/great: sound, portability, & connectivity. Small enough (just barely) to fit n my computer bag. Solid construction/feel -- I expect it to be very durable bouncing around in that bag. The box it comes in is just big enough to hold it -- adding little or no size/weight -- so you can keep it in its box for added protection while on the road. I agree with several reviews that the voice prompts are annoying, but as indicated, they can (mostly) be turned off. I don't know yet about battery life. I've only had it a short time. It was just what I needed.
on October 15, 2014
This is a great little device. I love to play music at the beach and it works great for me, but does not have enough volume when the waves and ocean is loud.
on October 6, 2016
Fantastic! Extremely durable and rather loud, considering it's size. I've had it for over 2 years now, and it's still fine. The audio quality has remained perfect, but the loudness has decreased slightly (probably from overuse in rough environments). Overall, for the price, 5/5!
on April 16, 2015
I have to say that I carry this around with me all of the time now. I use it during meetings as the center speaker phone, take it to the pool or beach for music, connect it to my laptop for better amplified music or video audio. The sound is amazing. Crisp and clear sound at all volume levels.
on November 11, 2014
Nice sound for it's size. I also have the full size Solemate. The mini is perfect for personal sound in a small room. The full size version is a better choice for a small gathering or larger room.
on November 8, 2015
Barely louder than my galaxy note 4 speaker. Has loud unnecessary sounds and voices for volume control, turning on and off, connected or disconnected
on December 1, 2014
This speaker has an awesome sound but the noises it makes when you turn it on and connect to your phone will cause your cube mates to destroy the speaker after a few days. This speaker is best for outdoor use.