Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 253 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 267 reviews
on March 5, 2014
It feels that this was designed for a child. The entire thing is only 12 inches in length, which is barely able to cover from the top of my head to the bottom of my neck.
In the photo it looks like it is about 16 inches since it is able to entire head of the mannequin.

Based on other reviews, it looks like there are a whole bunch of sellers with similar items, and they just bunched it all under this listing.
review image review image
on March 19, 2014
This thing took like 3 months to get here. And when it did, it smelled like it had been stored in an auto mechanic's garage. It smelled like crude oil and car exhaust (it comes from China, so that explains that). I hate putting it on my face because of the smell. I inhale and just think of the cancer that I am surely getting by breathing in all the pollutants. Also, there are two "clasps" that are supposed to make it so you can tighten the elastic bands; one of them was smashed to bits and the other one was attached wrong so it essentially doesn't DO anything at all. It might as well not be there.
on March 22, 2014
Thanks, China! For some reason, the hat smells like diesel fuel. I've washed it twice and it still has a faint odor of fuel.
on March 27, 2015
Pros:
- Very soft material
- You can take off the hood and it acts as a scarf
- Snug around your head, looser around the neck

Cons:
- A tad wider than in the photo, won't contour to your neck
- A tad short, it's the length of my neck but will barely tuck into a coat
- Nowhere to tuck cords on the side (the ones you use to tighten the face mask part).

It took 31 days to arrive, but hey, it IS free shipping and the product is super cheap too. I'm sorry this arrived after our coldest days have passed us but I'm excited to try it whenever our next cold wave comes through.
on January 23, 2014
Too loose and awkward. The neck part is too wide. The material is fine, but the shape isn't very well designed.
on March 4, 2015
I purchased these for snowmobiling. They kept our necks warm even in negative temps. They are a tad bulky around the face however, so one has to fiddle with the pulls and tuck away the excess material, making them a bit uncomfortable. Since they are designed to fully cover the nose and mouth, this will cause your glasses/sun glasses to fog up when you breathe. So pulling them down past your nose to see really defeats the idea of trying to keep your face warm.
on December 21, 2014
Well, I ordered this on October 20th, 2014 and guess what? I got it a month later, on Nov 22nd, 2014. But, its nothing I did not know or did not approve, it clearly said the shipping time was long, but I'm still giving it 5 stars because the product is amazing. I have been using it for a month now, lets just say, nothing protects my face better than this face mask. All my friends loved it, they're placing orders for it too. It covers my ears, nose and lips. There's a tag that you can use to make it tight or lose and I live in Ohio and the temperatures here go crazy and if my ears are exposed to the wind, they go numb and red, same thing with the nose, so this mask does the perfect job for me. No problems at all. Very warm and actually worth the wait. The package was intact, no smell (like someone else pointed out), was clean and in good condition. I totally recommend this product, but you've got to time your order placement correctly, or else you'll end getting in the cold without the mask. I think I did a pretty good job at that, I got it at the right time.
on February 8, 2014
I chose this because growing up in Toledo, we had blizzard's and below zero temperatures, we played all day with full length beanie's. I live in north Florida and ride year round. It can be 60 and when the sun goes down and a fast hard cold front moves in and you're caught in 20-30 degree windy chill factor, you will thank the Lord for the wind protection on your face and neck. It is thin enough to not make your helmet real tight. If you live to ride and love riding in any weather because you are a free spirit, then this will keep you riding without having to deal with the wind on your neck and lower face. The front pulls down for more air on your face if it warms up. I have a Kawasaki Voyager XII full dresser so most of the cold wind is blocked but I'm 6 ft. and my head is almost above the wind screen. On a 25 degree day going 70 you will feel it, this mask will make it a comfortable ride. I also bought the World Pride Face Nose Neck Ski Snowboard Bike Motorcycle Mask, for a $1.79 and free shipping, you can use this mask instead of the full face mask. These both or just one of them, is a cheap fix for a cold ride back to the house. Get both and ride when others are sitting home!!!!
on March 13, 2014
This thing fits nice, and is very warm. Has a nice soft fleece feel to it. Upon arrival it has a kind of odor, you can tell it is new and been wrapped in plastic for a while. You would probably have a funny smell too if you sat on a boat from china for a month lol. But it will go away after washing it or just let it air out for a day or two.
A few people complain about no instructions on the many different ways to wear it. Just play with it and you can figure out many of them. And there is always this place called the internet where you can find lots of information.
If you are a cyclist it will not fit over your helmet, which is what i was wanting, but no big deal.
Only real complaint is it wish it was maybe an inch or two longer on the back, but that is a personal preference.
Great product it will keep you warm.
This arrived in about 16 days (counting weekends) from when I ordered it. About a week before the estimated arrival date.
on January 21, 2016
It's very warm I bought this to ride on my motorcycle it keeps popping open I have to double tie it Which makes it painfully tight But if I was using it for hiking I would've gave it five stars

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.