Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 287 reviews(1 star). See all 9,188 reviews
on September 17, 2017
Terrible, I had my whole family at home and when we went to use it, only 2 pieces of blade came in very upset!
on September 22, 2017
Cheap plastic not at all what I expected.
on June 16, 2017
I bought this to make curly fries with. Itt looks like you can make normal sized/thickness curly fries, but NO! Apparently that is a hard to find luxery nowadays.
After reading the instructions and finding the "curly fry" blade, I popped it in and cranked my potato through...it was disappointing to see what came out the other side!! Curls alright...as thin as thick cut potato chips. They were too thin to adequately pass as curly fries, but I did get a cool mushroom looking bit out of it...
on April 27, 2017
Height of blades and vegetable holder do not match. The design makes the vegetable falls off as soon as you try to move it towards the blad. It really breaks my heart that this didn't work.
on October 24, 2014
I don't really understand the rave reviews.
Granted, I tried to spiralize a carrot, rather than something softer, but still. This is a very cheaply made thing that takes up a lot of room and doesn't work very well. It leaves a thick core of vegetable matter and the part that it spiralizes doesn't have a good texture.
There is an item called a Vegetti and from a video I saw, it looks like it works much better.
on April 17, 2017
Very cheap feeling. Did not work at all. Not even just a little bit. The instructions looked like they were typed on someones old typewriter stored in their garage. The item was thrown out. Do not waste your money on this particular version of a spiralizer.
on May 2, 2017
When I received this it was pretty obvious it had been opened and messed with already. I only received 3 of the 5 blades. I just had surgery so I dont want to deal with returning it but very frustrating.
on October 3, 2016
This spiralizer doesn't work. I sent it back and received a full refund. You get what you pay for so spend a little more to get a higher quality product.
on July 11, 2017
I don't like it is to large
on December 21, 2016
Will be returning, very cheaply made. Save your money!