Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

Based on the true story of a young man named James who can't get into school, who always is in trouble and who finally winds up behind bars and has to begin to see what he has done to his life and the consequences of his decisions, this is a fine movie with fine acting in it. Spencer Lofranco is terrific as Jamesy boy, Ving Rhames just has to look to be understood and James Woods as the Captain of the Guards is terrific too. Harsh and rough it is definitely a good movie. Very recommended but language is bad and lots of violence.
on August 10, 2014
Excellent film. I would love to see this film used in inpatient and youth correctional facilities as a process film. I wish I had the opportunity to thank this young man for all that he is fighting for... his journey is nothing less than inspirational.
on February 13, 2018
This fit my hands just nicely. I usually wear size M-L and I order the L. So, it might a little bit on the smaller size. I usually have to bear with the long finger size because I have to order the larger size. This fits me perfectly. They are very thick and warm. It does cover up the wrist and forearm a litttle joining the jacket for more temperature protection. Overall, I like them and will keep them for my winter trip.
on June 9, 2017
Its a good movie based on what happens when after the third world war.
on June 14, 2014
This film is based on a true story that is not uncommon for many young people today. It's inspirational and show us that we should not be so quick to give up on kids that make mistakes, get in trouble and need a second chance. As a film, its a well paced love story, with some action and a lot of heart... a lot! Spencer LoFranco is a stand out and will surely be a star. Great performances by Woods and Ving Rhames slams it. Great job by first time Director, Trevor White. Not to be missed.

This true story is the about James Burns, who appeared in our 2001 feature documentary film IF I COULD. To learn more, visit [...].
on March 14, 2017
Nice
on February 23, 2017
I really have no idea whether the film is well-written or acted. The product review states that this DVD features subtitles in English for the deaf and hard of hearing--however the DVD I received did not have any subtitles in any language available. DO NOT BUY THIS DVD if, like me, you generally require subtitles to understand the dialog.
on June 1, 2014
I had seen the interview with the real Jamesy Boy and was excited to see the movie. It did not disappoint. I am not one to watch movies more than once, however I did watch this twice, once by myself and once with my husband. Heartbreaking, yet inspiring.
on May 15, 2014
saw this movie preview on the Dr. Phil show and it being a true story is worth watching. Really is a good movie and to know that this is what goes on in our cities is heartbreaking!!!
on September 20, 2014
Realistic portrayal of life behind bars. A teaching vehicle for our youth.