Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Silver Jean Juniors Suki High Capri Jean
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on May 30, 2014
I only wear Silver jeans and I always wear the same size, but these came and fit way different and were too small. Not just a little either. It was weird. Almost like they we're miss labeled.
on June 29, 2014
I have purchased lots of Silver Jeans in past. These were way too small in waist, plus much higher waist than I expected (maybe the 'high capri' should have warned me!) They reminded me of jeans from the 80's....sent back!
on June 11, 2014
These jeans fit like any other silver jeans and are exactly as expected. Nice quality denim without a little stretch but not too much and are comfortable.
on June 25, 2014
These were very cute.....but something is definitely not sized right, sold them to a co-worker ! I 'm disappointed, really liked them.
on July 13, 2014
I love it
on August 6, 2014
These (size 10) are on the small side. I can usually wear anywhere from an 8-10 and these felt like they are an 8, or even a bit smaller. I liked the overall design and the stitching detail, but the fading looks weird. There is a very distinct straight line across the top part (under the pocket area). You can sort of see it in the photo, but in person it is very clear. The fading wasn't blended, it is a literal straight line and it looks really odd. I wanted to keep these, but with the tightness and the unflattering straight line across the top of the thigh area, they are going back.
on October 8, 2014
These are missed labeled Silver Capri's. I've been purchasing Silver for about 5 yrs and there is something wrong with these Capri's. Period. I ordered a size 28 and the label was 27. So that's not write but I couldn't even fit they around my legs. The waist "measured 27" but the leg portion is not for an adult. If an adult could fit into the leg portion of these Capri's then the waist would likely be too small. Stop resending these out to us. Toss them and count it as a loss.
on August 26, 2014
I finally figured out that the 99% cotton Silver Jeans fit me so much better than the 75% cotton ones. These are no different. They just seem thicker and don't stretch as much. But, they are fine and I'll get good wear from them.
on February 28, 2015
OK the don't seem to be quit so flattering as some of there other jeans. not really sure why. Sorry wish I could help more
on June 10, 2015
Wanted to buy these but based on the reviews here, I went to a store and tried them on. I wear a size 29 in Suki jeans without fail. I tried on a 29 and they would not go past my thighs - they MIGHT be a 29 in the hips, but not the waist. Someone at the factory screwed up somewhere along the line. These are extraordinarily small for the size marked. Buyer beware.