Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 191 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 202 reviews
on June 17, 2014
In going with my wallet tradition, I've withheld judgement until now.

This wallet has been in my butt pocket for a few months now and it's everything I want in a wallet.
It looks like it's going to wear well (it's decent quality leather, it has plenty of card pockets, it has a flippy ID window thing, it holds plenty of cash, it isn't too thick. Also, it isn't festooned with company logos and crap like most wallets are.

My one complaint, if there is one, is that it's a bit tall and wide (the measurements amazon gives are accurate), but it fits in my skinny jeans just fine, and it's thin enough that it didn't take much getting used to.

That being said, I've looked through all the wallets on amazon 10-70$ and I'm convinced this one it the best. Do yourself a favor and buy it. You can always return it if you hate it right?
on March 5, 2017
Must have wallet ! I have been searching for a wallet with style and high capacity to carry about 8 cards. This fossil brand traveler wallet was perfect. It has a 8 slots, a flap that can carry additional cards such as id's, two additional pockets to slide cards in on the inside and finally a hidden pocket on the front flap. Good for the cards you quickly need to access without opening the entire wallet. It's not too large and fits comfortably in my back pocket and I wear a size 30x32. Cheers
review image review image
on September 15, 2016
I purchased this as a gift for my husband. He really likes the design and the color and it seems to be well-made and durable.
on February 27, 2016
I got this for my Husband who is particular about his wallets. He loves it. Not too big and it holds everything he needs!
on January 24, 2015
Bought this wallet in black as a gift for my fiancé. His was super old and gross and he kept complaining that it was falling apart. I knew he was never going to shop for one until it was absolutely necessary so I thought I would at least see what's out there... I wanted something that was made of quality leather that will last a long time and won't just fall to pieces or dry out and crumble. He also liked having several pockets for various cards, which this does.

I chose this one because I know Fossil is generally known for making high quality items and I liked that their logo is branded on the leather rather than a metal thing attached. The metal ones seemed too flashy and I would guess add unnecessary bulk. It was difficult to find something that didn't have the metal logo but still had a lot of room inside. This wallet is the best of both worlds!

The wallet I received is constructed well and seems like it will hold together for many years. The pockets etc are sewn straight and it's easy to get cards in and out and they feel secure. The leather is very nice quality, smooth, and very soft and pleasant to touch. I personally like the natural look of brown leather but I purchased black because I knew that's what he would prefer, and I've got to admit that seeing it in person I might like it even better than the brown. The wallet arrived secured in a nice metal Fossil gift tin that was wrapped in cardboard to keep it from scratching in transit. Easy to wrap or you can just close the lid and place a nice bow on top!

A few things to note: The flip out ID holder has a second clear panel, so it actually holds one ID on each side, which was a pleasant surprise. The wallet I received has plain black fabric rather than the plaid in the picture - I'm certainly not complaining since I thought the plaid was rather ugly, but I was expecting the plaid since that's what is in the pictures. The only "con" I can think of is that in the billfold area where you put money it is a single section... there is no divider that allows you to separate and organize things a bit. I didn't know that when I ordered this and I was a little disappointed (and so was he) to find this out, but he got over this detail quickly and was overall very happy with this wallet! If the divider is important to you than this is not the wallet for you, but if you can make due without it there really doesn't seem to be any other downside to this wallet.
__________________________________________________________

Update 07/29/2015 - The wallet is wearing really nicely, as one would expect genuine leather to wear and I think it's safe to say I didn't end up with a lame, crappy knockoff. It's been scuffed a few times, I think because he keeps his keys in the same pocket as his wallet, but it's not like men really care about that anyways? The scuffs are barely noticeable unless you look closely at the wallet and (I think) add to the worn look anyways so it's not really a bad thing. The inner fabric, stitching, and flip out ID holder are all holding up just fine so far. All in all I think this was an excellent purchase. And he still occasionally he pulls it out of his pocket just to tell me how much he likes this wallet!
on December 12, 2014
Very nice, gave as gift and recipient seemed to like it very much
on March 6, 2017
Quality feels not good. Decided to refund it.
on December 17, 2013
this is one of the best wallet I've ever put in my back pocket. If I were going to change anything I would have a divided compartment for bills and receipts. Other than that, I absolutely love it!
on January 22, 2013
What can I say, I love Fossil products. This wallet didn't let me down. It is good quality leather and looked and felt as described.
on September 21, 2015
I've looked for a wallet I truly like for probably years now, and I finally found it in this one. It's spacious enough to handle the 4 business credit cards I maintain, as well as my driver's license and various personal cards. A particularly nice feature is the fold out ID flap that has windowed pockets for two ID cards. It's also extremely well made, and even after several months of use looks just about as good as it did when I got it. It's surprisingly slim, and with 9 cards currently in mine it doesn't feel overly bulky. Finally, I LOVE having a pocket on the outside, which is perfect for storing a small quantity of business cards.

The ONLY downside I could find, which doesn't apply to me but could apply to some, is that it only has one cash pocket, so it won't work if you're one who likes to carry cash and have a separate section for receipts. I very rarely carry cash, but it's worth noting.

Bottom line, this is by far the best wallet I've ever owned, and I look forward to many years of it being in my back pocket.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.