Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 172 reviews(1 star). See all 2,295 reviews
on January 3, 2015
Worst product EVER! I got the slicer and tried it on a zuccuni first, half of the teeth off the blade came off. I am so glad I noticed and didn't end up eating those little pieces of metal in my food. I threw it out. What a disappointment.
on September 1, 2014
I ordered this based on a lot of good reviews but it really did not work very well at all. It made a huge mess and wasted quite a bit of the zucchini I was trying to use.
on February 11, 2016
This was the biggest waste of money. The blades weren't sharp and there was no spiral anything coming out of it. I tried it with zucchini, potato, and carrots. The carrots snapped. What passed through the blades was more like shreds. The zucchini and potato stayed in-tact, but also shredded. I have a cheese grater that is much easier to use and produces better looking results. The vegetable peeler that came with it was decent. That was the only good thing about this product.
on December 20, 2014
The first time I used this on a zucchini, I noticed one of the tiny, sharp little teeth had come off. I did not chance eating the bowl of zucchini strings I had just made, because I did not want to find that sharp piece of metal the hard way. I emptied the bowl's contents into the trash and I have never used this slicer again. Very disappointed.
on June 29, 2014
Well I opened up the box used this once and the edges inside came out. I was very disappointed in this product.
on June 30, 2015
Overall very disappointing!

There is no good way to grip a carrot and twist the slicer to get the desired shredded carrot. It is too hard to grip a carrot and too difficult for a senior like me to get the strength in the wrist to twist the slicer. Gripping is so difficult only a portion of a whole carrot can be shredded before there is not enough left to get a grip on it. A lot to pay for such a poorly conceived and poorly made item. At best it is a novelty you might use once or twice then put it away in the back of a drawer.

Although the idea is great for salads and wok cooking this unit is not the way to do it. At least not for a senior.
on March 15, 2016
This device does not work--not as advertised & NOT AT ALL! It's cheaply made, flimsy, and unusable. II can't fathom how it has generated any positive reviews. I am in my 50's and have a lifetime of experience chopping, shredding, and otherwise preparing vegetables. I followed the directions that came with the Vegetable Spiralizer carefully. Despite significant effort on my part, it would not spiralize carrots, zucchini, cucumbers, or any other vegetables; they simply squished into the device and jammed it. After about 1.5 hours trying different methods to get the thing to work, I gave up. Took it to the Goodwill with my next bag of donations. This thing is a ridiculous waste of money.
on December 7, 2015
I really, really wanted to like this product but unless you live somewhere where all your zucchini, potatoes, cucumbers, etc are shaped the same sizes, it is difficult to use this product. I had gotten this ordered directly to Japan where we were going to be sent for my husbands job and couldn't wait to use it! I was so disappointed when the cucumbers were too skinny to use for this product. The potatoes were also too round so you have to cut away most of the outside of the potato to make it fit! Also, even with the cap, when you get mid potato, your hands start slipping and it's just a disaster. I really can not recommend this product.
VINE VOICEon January 13, 2015
I have had very little luck getting spiral anything out of this - it is possible that it is user error but I have had some shredded things...with a couple of spiral-like outcomes. I would return it but it costs too much to return - so it will sit. What a waste of money in my opinion.
on September 20, 2015
I sent this back immediately after trying to use it once. Apparently if your squash or zucchini isn't the size of a cucumber, you won't be able to use this as the inside of the veggie will be too soft to cut (if you cut down the veggie to fit inside). It just made a huge mess.