Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Next Level Apparel Women's Premium Tri-Blend Racerback Tank
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on July 23, 2015
Also purchased ther next level 6933 racer back tank. This style is more light weight, thinner fabric, but no problems with it being see through. The fabric is stretchier than 6933. Length is good. Got a medium size, a small may have been better though (measurements are 32/26/34). The only oddity is the pitch under the arms (see photo). I ordered three and this problem varied a little between the three (some more than others) but it's not too noticeable. If you have larger breasts this probably won't be a problem for you!
review image review image
11 comment| 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 14, 2014
First off some size references: 36C bust, 5'09", 150lbs.

I bought three tanks a vintage navy, a premium heather, and an indigo. The colors are a little lighter in person than they are online. The vintage navy is more grey colored than the picture and the indigo is a shade lighter too while the grey is a standard heather grey.

I ordered each in a medium size and they fit spot on. I normally straddle the line between medium and large and the medium is loose but not baggy (your typical athletic top fit). As one reviewer said the arm holes are oddly cut and I get a little 'lip' of fabric that curls over, however unlike the other reviewer I do not have a problem with tightness over the chest but I could see someone with a larger cup size running into that problem.

Overall I'm very pleased. I spent a long time looking for a quality racerback tanks to wear during these brutal Texas summers and this was the best selection I found. The tops are reasonably priced, they come in a wide selection of colors, the shipping was fast (I got one in 2 days flat), and the construction is solid! I've worn these almost every day since I ordered these and have washed them (on a delicate cycle, cold water) at least a dozen times and they are holding up strong.
22 comments| 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 22, 2015
I ordered 3 of these from Under Moments. They showed up today and the quality of these tanks is just abysmal. The hemming is already coming apart all over the three tanks (photo for proof). The quality over all feels like a cheap knock off and certainly not worth $6 a shirt. Found a better deal on Amazon for 12 ribbed tanks for $30. Don't waste your money here. I ordered three others from Got Apparel, will edit comment if their quality is also as terrible.
review image
33 comments| 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 8, 2014
I bought two of these in a size small for working out in. For the price, they are just what I was looking for. I came back and ordered another. These are thin, loose, relaxed, inexpensive tanks. I usually wear a medium in tops, but I wanted a smaller fit and I'm glad I ordered down. I probably could go down to an XS and still be ok. I ordered a green and a vintage navy and the colors are very flattering.
on April 26, 2014
these tanks are made out of a material that ISN'T translucent like so many inexpensive shirts can be. they run pretty large. i'm 5'8" and the small was way long, but i kept it because it works when tucked in. the next two i ordered in an extra small, and they're a bit better. i haven't washed them yet, so i don't know about pilling, but i don't expect that they will.
on April 21, 2014
I recently purchased a different tank from this same brand and it fit more snug than these do. I will use them as gym shirts instead of a basic tank and Jean look now bc they are still nice shirts. Very soft material and length is good for me at 5'10" .
on November 17, 2014
This shirt is light and comfortable! I love the light color and the shirt is well made. This is my 4th Next Level brand shirt and I'm pretty sure I will stick to ordering this brand from now on. I ordered a small because I already have a yoga shirt in this brand that's small. I'm about 130lb and 5'3-5'4 and a small fit perfect for light workouts such as yoga.
on May 27, 2016
I am in love with this tanktop and want to buy like a hundred more but am trying to exercise some restraint. I bought it in a small at 5'6" and a size 6-8, and it fit very well -- not so loose that it looked saggy and bad, but not so tight that it showed off everything.

The fabric is quite thin, like an old vintage t-shirt or a thinner t-shirt, it isn't heavy duty fabric, but that's exactly what I wanted. I bought this to wear with leggings and a sports bra, something to be comfortable and cute in while I'm out on my daily runs, and this is PERFECT for that. The quality is not mindblowing, but also it is a $7 shirt -- I knew what I was getting into. I haven't washed it yet, but will update my review if it crumbles in the wash. I did have to cut off a few extra loose strings when I received it, but that was no big deal. I will definitely be buying a few more to get me through the summer!
on June 4, 2014
was pretty big size wise but the fit looks weird on my chest. Snug over my breasts, but loose in the armholes... Just looks strange.
on May 22, 2014
These tank tops are so lightweight and soft. I bought them to work out in. They do run a little big and was nervous about getting a small in the first place because I am between a small and a medium normally (5'6" 125 lbs) but now I wish I could've ordered an x-small. Still, they are great and I do not regret buying them.