Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 49 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 68 reviews
on June 21, 2015
I have been using microfiber towels for years, and I switched to this because it got such great reviews. First off, the towel feels like salon quality. The packaging was high end, wrapped in tissue paper, and closed with a sticker. So sweet. I have used the towel once, and it removed a ton of water from my hair. I highly recommend this. Well worth the extra cost.
on June 2, 2017
This,is handmade, in America! How delightful! Bright white, soft cotton, absorbent, with larger button than my old one so easier to attachbthe pretty colored ribbon that holds it on. A perfect long wet hair wrap after a hot shower and shampoo. Came neatly wrapped in a gift box with a little butterfly closure on the tissue paper inside. Very creative and feminine.
on March 11, 2017
This is a high quality hair towel and came nicely packaged with a thank you card by Rosa for Life. The towel is thick and soft, too. It is so easy to put on by using the satin elastic loop and simply attach it to the cute pink button. I can put it on with ease since my right arm is in a cast. Also, I have long hair which makes this product easier to use than a shower cap. Absolutely love it!
on November 8, 2017
This is the best hair towel made of excellent quality cotton. I have been using it for 2 years and it still looks like new and works perfectly fine. It is worth the money. It works well for short and medium length hair.
on July 20, 2017
Very large and water thirsty. Would recomend everyone that's looking for a quality hair towel ....Buy this one! Packaged fbeautifully and arrived quickly. Will definitely purchase more of this as gifts for my family members.
on August 2, 2017
After searching and searching forever, I finally found this!! I did NOT want a microfiber hair turban, as I find them thin and non-absorbent. Regular terry cloth ones are extremely difficult to find. But THIS one is exactly what I was looking for. Perfect plushness and thickness, nice size button (which is very well sewn on) and excellent quality. It came really nicely packaged in it's own gift box complete with tissue paper and a sticker sealing it closed. Makes a beautiful hostess gift! Highly recommended!
on August 17, 2017
This wrap works very well, the cotton is pleasant to the touch and highly absorbent and I am grateful to have it. I wish it were not so big and bulky at the top.
on December 12, 2017
Truly a great purchase. The hair wrap came in a beautiful box and I loved the material right away. After my shower the wrap was so much easier to use than a towel. My thick hair dried quickly. I love this wrap and will order a few more to give as gifts.
on July 26, 2017
My wife really likes it and uses it everyday. It's light but absorbent. Easy to put on and stays on well.
on May 3, 2017
Absolutely love this towel. Wish I had known about it sooner. Came in a lovely box.. fits perfectly and is secure. I
Going to buy another one for my sister