Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 565 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 583 reviews
on January 23, 2013
This is good shoe but the price was what really reeled me in! We are going to Disney World in 2 weeks and I need a new pair of athletic shoes for the massive amounts of walking ahead. I LOVE ASICS but my preferred shoes are in the pricey range for my budget. I have high-arches and degenerative disc disease as well as some nerve damage in my hip/leg. I had to go up a size in shoes due to frequent swelling of my right foot. These fit perfectly! Lightweight, too!!
11 comment| 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 20, 2014
These are my 4th pair of Asics and I use them primarily for walking. The fit is good, I have a high arch so I do insert a Dr. Scholls athletic form and this shoe has enough room for that. I typically wear 71/2 to 8 in women's dress or sandals and I always order an 8 in the running shoe to avoid jamming your toes. Also for anyone that has a narrow heal this is a great shoe that wont slip! Oh by the way they also wash well. Normal cycle air dry pull out sole liners to dry and they are brand new!!! :-)
on May 10, 2013
The shoes are the right size, but the arch support is in the wrong place. It is so strange. I have worn many pairs of Asics, and I have never had this issue.
VINE VOICEon February 13, 2013
I have never heard of the ASICS brand until my son bought a pair at a high end running shoe store. I decided to buy these shoes because my tennis shoes are over 3 years old and in need of replacement. The ASICS are just what I need. The support is in the right place and they feel great on. I love the electric purple color and the price. I am going to use them for walking and exercising. I don't run and don't know enought abou running shoes, bu I recommend these to anyone in need of a good pair of walking shoes.
on March 5, 2013
I love these shoes, they are very comfortable and I love the color. Got them to train for a 10K
on December 2, 2013
My mother bought a pair of these, and wore them to work. She couldn't stand them, said they killed her at work and said that her feet, legs, hips and back were killing her. I thought...these are Asics how bad can they be? We requested a replacement through Amazon's return policy. When the 2nd pair came, she told me to "break them in" for her, so I wore them to the first day at my new job. I was in so much pain that I almost cried so many times on the sales floor. My feet, legs, knees (I already have bad knees but they don't hurt THIS BAD until I wore the shoes), hips, lower back, upper back were all hurting. The 5 hour shift I worked felt like forever and I had to keep sitting down on the job cause of the pain. I came home and kicked them off immediately and told my mother to burn them. We are sending back BOTH pairs for a refund!! We have worn other Asics and she wears a different pair to work everyday without this pain!!! What did you do, Asics?!?!?! My cheap Walmart shoes did a better job at my last job where I also stood on my feet 8+ hours a day and didn't kill me like these!!!!
I've bought a few pairs of these Asics Gel-Contended shoes. I have a pair for myself and I've bought my 13 year old daughter two pairs. Most recently I picked her up these in the Electric Purple/Lightning/Capri Blue color. They look just like they do online. The purple and blue are so cute and go great with jeans.

When it comes to fit, they fit like most all other versions of Acis running shoes do. So if you know your size in Asics, go with that. If you've never worn Asics before, you may find they feel a little snug.They tend to be a narrow fitting shoe. So if you that's a problem, you may find that getting them in a half size up will help. Like many brands of running shoes, they fit a bit more snug than typical tennis shoes.

Very cute shoes that both myself and my daughter have a few pairs of and have been wearing for a few years now. When we wear them out, we order another in a new color!
on March 8, 2014
Unfortunately this was the worst experience I have had with Amazon to date. I order stuff all the time and, prior to this experience, I have been completely satisfied.

With this purchase, I ordered a women's size 8 and was sent a size 11. When I attempted to return the shoes I was sent a return label that stated I needed to pay for the return shipping. It took several attempts to reach someone at Peltz Shoes, but I finally received a pre paid return shipping label.

A representative from Peltz Shoes informed me that although I ordered a size 8, that size was not available and that's why a size 11 was sent instead. This does not make good business sense to me. Another issue I have is that Peltz Shoes does not do exchanges even though I returned the shoes, I would have to place another order if I want the correct size. NO THANKS!!!
on October 7, 2014
I have very high arches and work at a restaurant with concrete floors so I needed a pair of shoes with good traction and excellent arch support that I could wear with shorts over the summer. I’ve had good luck with Asics in the past so I got these. Unfortunately they didn’t have enough arch support to keep my plantar faciatis from flaring up so I had to wear arch sleeves to keep my feet from hurting. Also, the soles started to separate from the shoe within 6 weeks. I used shoe goo to try and get them through the rest of the summer and was able to squeeze another 6 weeks out of them but that was it. They went in the garbage last week looking like a pair of 5-year old shoes.
on December 10, 2013
This is my second pair of Asics. My first pair I was able to try on in the store and make sure I had the right support. I pronate or my feet tend to roll in. So without my Asics I get sever pain in my shins while on the treadmill. I was a little hesitant at first buying the shoe without trying them on but they were on sale for a great price and I loved my first pair. These shoes are great! They offer tons of support, are super comfortable and look great! I ordered my regular size and at first they felt a little snug in the toe but as I wore them through the first day they felt great. I have had comments on them at work the first day I wore them. Everybody kept asking me if they were Nike. I said no they're better they're Asics. I think this is the best company for that inner arch support!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.