BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Dirty Heads PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 20, 2013
Horrible, doesn't lay flat on my babies head just sticks out the side! Not worth the money, DO NOT BUY!!!
on October 10, 2013
It was NOT delivered until 4+ weeks later & way overdued.
It was totally NOT the item that I ordered according to the picture and description at all - total misleading or even fraudulent AD content.
It is not an ex[pensive item, yet we still need basic "honesty & integrity " standard here, esp. selling via Amazon.com.
Please tell me how to return this item with full refund if it is possible. Thank you.
on April 20, 2013
Very poor quality. Is hard cardboard with some feathers stuck to it, very cheap looking. Doesn't curve to fit the child's head, rather sticks out.
on March 6, 2014
The image does not look like the product at ALL. This is super ugly and it does not make the shape of the head. It is hard and looks terrible. Shame on these sellers to put such an image and ship this crap to customers. The feathers are hard and could definitely hurt a baby. This image was seriously photoshopped. I will never buy from this vendor again.
on December 23, 2014
This is aweful. The pieces are seperate, the bow looks aweful and like an add on. The ends aren't cute and frayed like it shows.
review image
on September 19, 2013
I ordered this and what I got in the mail was no where near what this picture shows.. What I got was a piece of card board covered in junk. I ordered one and got three of the exact same thing. Buyer beware, Not worth the money.
on May 5, 2014
Looks like picture except for one thing, the feathers stand straight up so looks strange on their head. Doesn't frame the face or curl over like in the picture. Looks kind of weird in pictures.
on March 13, 2016
Beautiful headband at a great price. I was worried it would be way too small, but it fit my 3-year-old just fine. I used my flatiron to smooth and shape the feathers a bit, which worked nicely. Some of them DID come off, but I had no problem getting out my glue gun.
review image
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 26, 2013
This was an inexpensive little bobble that we got to have fun dressing our daughter up. The headband itself is made of a soft elastic that folds over. The feathers are cheap and itchy, but that's what we expected from such a fun little thing. I wouldn't leave this on our daughter for long for fear that she'd pull it into her face and scratch her eyes on the feather. However, for short periods of time, like funny photos, this is awesome.
on September 12, 2014
I absolutely love this, except, the glue under the bow fell apart on day one of my daughter wearing it. Though she had it on all day, the feathers stayed put. Am tempted to order more colors but only have her wear them for short periods, maybe to church, then take it off as soon as we get home. She did turn heads from admiring moms, got tons of compliments. The fit is great, my daughter is 2, she could wear this for a couple more yrs.