Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning DrWho DrWho DrWho  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Style Name: Frustration Free Packaging|Package Type: Frustration-Free Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 143 reviews(1 star, Verified Purchases). See all 2,528 reviews
on January 7, 2017
I bought this on the premise that I could use it in the shower with shaving cream. Which, you can. However, despite running over the same area multiple times, it still can't remove all of the hair, leaving a thick stubble behind. It also leaves me with razor burn and ingrown hairs. And even after using it, I STILL have to use a regular straight razor to get a clean shave. And do NOT even attempt to use this anywhere other than your face. You will otherwise wind up with the worst case of razor burn/rash ever.
on May 17, 2016
The item was supposed to be new. The bag around the box has a bar-code label (X0013PMBX New- Philips Norelco Shaver 4100). I opened the box to find the sealed plastic case around the shaver had been cut open. I inspected the item and found hair inside under where the blades lift up. Really..... I expect better.
review image review image
on April 17, 2017
The Philips Norelco Shaver I received is defective, right out of the box. The battery will not charge sufficiently even for a single shave. My 3 year old PN shaver that I am replacing works much better. Evidently they do not allow returns. What a waste of money!!! I recommend not buying this type of product through Amazon given this return policy.
on April 25, 2017
Worst shave ever. This was my first electric razor so I thought maybe my skin needed to adjusted. It's only getting worse and more painful after a few weeks.

I can't do this anymore.

I used Neutrogena sensitive skin shave cream as I have for many years and really tried to make this work.

I wish I could have my money back.
review image review image
on February 19, 2017
This was given for a Christmas present for a young man. He shaved with this about every other day. Unfortunately the rotating mechanism has stopped working. Before purchasing this shaver I carefully read reviews about several brands and this one seemed to be a good choice. Guess there's a lemon in every basket. I would not recommend this product because of the longevity, or lack there of. Extremely disappointed in Norelco!
on December 29, 2016
I think mine must have been defective as I have friend that own one and love it! This one did not cut. I will try again though!
on April 9, 2017
The thing fell apart after 6 months. Don't recommend
on May 1, 2013
I recently bought the Panasonic ES-LA63. I upgraded from the Panasonic ES-LT41K, which did not give a good shave. The Panasonic ES-LA63 does a better job as long as I don't go much longer than 24 hours between shaves. BUT, it is $120. So, I thought I would give this Norelco shaver a try since it is so much less expensive and, because of the positive reviews on Amazon.

The difference between the two shavers is stark. The Norelco feels cheap compared to the Panasonic and the shaving results reflect that lack of quality. The Norelco pulls and irritates. I believe, that one reason is because the motor speed of the Noreclo is so much slower the Panasonic. I intend to stick with the Panasonic. Yes, it is twice as much as the Norelco but the performance is so superior to the Norelco, it is worth the cost.
on February 2, 2017
Feels like it's chewing up my skin - it's horrible
on February 17, 2017
NOT A BRAND NEW PRODUCT. It's delivered without a plastic seal. Came in a cheap looking cardboard box, not an original package. It works though.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.