YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services homeland6 homeland6 homeland6  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis La La Land Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 532 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 569 reviews
on December 24, 2014
My wife keeps throwing my darts away so I bought these to stick it to her. 100 darts, in your face. I wish I could put these on subscribe and save so they could just keep rolling in.
22 comments| 88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 21, 2015
So here's the deal, I work in a group home and we use nerf "launchers" as a fun activity with the kids to ease the stress of the house at times. I bought these because our darts are always getting lost and we go through a lot of them. These fit all of our standard launchers and hold up fine and the price is WAY better than buying them in a store.
on October 8, 2015
These were legitimate Nerf darts/bullets. I say this because it appears that after reading multiple reviews on some of the other darts, there are some imposters out there that are not as sturdy regarding the foam part and the tips are hard rubber. These turned out to be actual Nerf darts, just like the ones we received with gun purchases.
on August 29, 2015
These darts are the best nerf darts available. They are packaged in 4 packs of 25 as pictured. These work with most nerf guns. If the gun says n strike on it anywhere, they will work.

Can't really say much more about it, they work good for large nerf wars, but you might not need this many.
review image
on September 3, 2015
Nerf darts just like any other nerd darts you'd purchase at the toy store. They came in packages of ten, so handing them out to kids during a nerf gun war, was that much simpler. These darts managed to last an entire day of multiple reloads of ammunition from kids and adults, though after a few months they do tend to get a little floppy and more difficult to load, and sometimes jam in the cartridges (yes the struggle is real!). Otherwise, a pretty satisfactory product for the kind of abuse they tend to go through.
on January 19, 2015
kids dont need to stop to pick up darts only to waste time looking for a couple missing ones. buy them this big old arsenal and gets games back on track quicker and buy extra clips for their guns as well. im 24 and i play darts with my neices and nephew and we know how to make things happen we have blasts of fun with these things
on October 1, 2016
They fit my nerf guns well. We lost so many of them but that is why I bought 2 of these. They are a lot of fun and I also bought some protective eye glasses just in case. Don't want to shoot my eye out.
on December 25, 2014
The thing you need to know if you're an adult enthusiast: all three of the packages I ordered consisted entirely of j darts.

This is a good thing.

I couldn't help but notice a couple outright rejects from the factory, and some of the bags had been pressed against a warehouse grill.
on January 10, 2015
Two year old loves them. I myself think they are definitely quality darts. I can also attest to the little buggers traveling distance being of exceptional length. That thing flew from the living room all the way to the kitchen, pegged me in the cheek and landed in my dish water. For goodness sake they can fly!!!
on July 27, 2016
Adequate ammunition is crucial to winning the battle, as any soldier can tell you. Don't be caught short in the middle of a firefight - get your ammo and fire away! These darts work perfectly with any Nerf gun and will fly true, at least the first dozen or so times they're fired. After that, things tend to get a bit wonky, but that's all part of the Nerf fun, right?