YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shop for your business Starting at $39.99 STEM Valentines Day STEM Book House Cleaning JustAddMagic JustAddMagic JustAddMagic  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Beat the Cold with Outdoor Clothing on Amazon 25% off select Britax car seats

Showing 1-10 of 1,403 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,442 reviews
on August 13, 2015
Only received 50 shots. Two of the 20-pack and one of the 10-pack.

The clear packaging even says "50 shots" but they placed their own sticker over the top which says "60 shots".

Not cool.
review image review image
44 comments| 296 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 9, 2015
So I got this awhile ago and kept it in a safe place following the directions of temperature, etc. The first pack that I opened had something wrong with it. I opened the box, ripped open the protective silver sleeve and popped it in. The same exact way I did for all the other packs I've gone through. (Which I never had problems with) I took the first picture and waited for it to develop. It was taking awhile so I thought maybe it just needed time, wrong. It never developed! It was just white! I thought maybe I had it on the wrong lighting setting so I took another photo, white again! I tried again and again, and finally realized the pack was defective. These things are expensive, and I was pissed. I tried the other film pack from the same box, and they worked! I tried to contact Fujifilm asking for a product in return for what had happened and they claim it was a "user error". User error my ass! The film was not in contact with light at all! It was even in correct temperatures! The other pack in the box worked, it was definitely the film that had something wrong with it. Unbelievable. I'll update this review when I go through the rest of the film in the package. Hopefully the others work, if not.... Fujifilm needs to do some explaining.
review image review image
11 comment| 146 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 8, 2015
Great price but about ten films from two different sets printed blank. I'm slightly disappointed. I wish I could get these 10 blank films replaced with a new set of film for the money I paid for but oh well.
on January 5, 2016
Only received 1/3 of my order, pretty disappointed..
review image
on June 27, 2015
I got mine in the mail and the first 20 dont work! All the pictures come out black. Im not paying $43 for 40 pictures
on April 6, 2016
Works great! When my wife wanted to borrow my sisters fujimax camera for a bday photoshoot, I knew I had to buy the film in bulk. I only had two choices: buy individually or buy this 3 pack. The choice was a no brainer. These film are OEM and worked great with the fuji camera. The pictures also turned out pretty good. I am very satisfied with my purchase. If you found this review helpful, please click on the "yes" button below. Thank you!
on May 3, 2016
I was nervous after reading all the bad reviews, and hearing about defective film and missing film. I got all my film, with no missing packages. I've only taken six photos, but they are coming out well. The only time my photos came out darker or lighter than wanted was because I was playing with the brightness settings. I recommend this, and I would buy it again. I hope this helps other buyers.
on April 12, 2015
First roll out and everything is turning out very dark (almost black) so far. Afraid to open the others.
on December 25, 2015
Films match the Fujifilm INSTAX 8 but I believe the ink in film is dry. When I take photo, no pucture show just white blank screen as if no photo was taken. At first I thought I was doing itcwrong bit after reading instructuon and also Youtube demos still no images after taking photo. Will need a replacement or return of $$$.
on May 22, 2015