YED MagazinestoInspire Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save nav_sap_shop_all_hm_cal STEM Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 90 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
VINE VOICEon November 7, 2014
As a Christian Ministry leader, I found the #BEMORE book by Sandi Krakowski a pure delight to read! The unique format includes 77 different themes with proven and powerful techniques from Sandi. I purchased both the Kindle and hardcover book, and I love both formats! The hardcover is a beautiful cranberry red printed on high quality paper...PERFECT for gift-giving!

The book is divided into five parts:

Part One: Be More Connected to God
Part Two: Be More In Tune With Yourself
Part Three: Be More Attentive To Yourself
Part Four: Be More Engaged With Your Community
Part Five: Be More Mindful Of Your World

The book structure is similar to a devotional, yet it's business oriented and instead of daily Scripture verses and prayer, the days are arranged by "secret number." The writing style is energetic and positive, so the exclamation point is used frequently!

My favorite feature in the Kindle version is the "Tweet this" quote and #BEMORE link. The book is interactive and fun with this added feature.

I found the #BEMORE book enjoyable and easy to read. I like the structure and format, and chose to read a few "secrets" per day rather than plow through the book like a novel. It's a book I will reference again and again.
*********************************

10 Quotes from The #BEMORE 77 Secrets To Your Powerful Life book #TweetThis

When we place too much value on what others have, we become dissatisfied with our own gifts and blessings. Sandi Krakowski #BEMORE

One of our biggest barriers to success is our tendency to prepare for failure. Sandi Krakowski #BEMORE

We forget who our God is and how great He is when the devil comes and brings his doubt and fear. Sandi Krakowski #BEMORE

Shutting out the devil's chatter and tuning in to God's promises will allow you to BE MORE. Sandi Krakowski #BEMORE

Ask heaven to shut the door on the lies and deceit. Sandi Krakowski #BEMORE

STOP doing things that war against your soul, and start doing more things that make you strong! Sandi Krakowski #BEMORE

We have to do the work of a champion to live the life of a champion. Sandi Krakowski #BEMORE

Perfection is overrated, and perfectionism is a sorry master to serve. Sandi Krakowski #BEMORE

Boxes don't hold lives and cages aren't good places to store your dreams. Sandi Krakowski #BEMORE

When we make right choices, no matter how hard it is, we will receive blessings. Sandi Krakowski #BEMORE

**********
Disclaimer: I purchased a Kindle AND a printed version of the BEMORE book by Sandi Krakowski. I was so excited by the book, I later asked Sandi to be on her "book launch team" and she agreed. :-)
on November 8, 2014
I have been following Sandi Krakowski for about a year now through social media. Her message on social media as well as in this book is constantly uplifting and encouraging. She has given me the encouragement to start my own business. Be more, is simply what the titles says. Be more in all ways of our life. I have read this book on Kindle and have highlighted so many passages. I can't wait for the paper version so I can dog ear that one, as well as give away several copies as gifts to friends for Christmas. If you are reading this, then you need this book. Don't hesitate, get it ow. You will not be disappointed.
on November 13, 2015
I love, love, love. this book every time I read a part of it I get some new information and I get so charged. I only regret that I did not discover this book before I got stuck in a bit of a rut and I have really almost given into the downside of life. I have reviewed this book on my book club several times and I have shared stories from this book to inspire member of the bible study that I attend in my neighborhood. I really like the way Mrs. Krakowski tells her story. I find it very inspiring and I like the very personal and insightful stories she shares with her reader. I would strongly suggest this book to those who are looking to be taken to the next level in the business and the personal levels of development. I would love to have the time and the luxury of sharing this book with myself and the listening supporters of my book club. I will also say her that this type of material gets a lot of views on my podcast archives. I like #Bemore a lot. At the end of the day who does not want to live a more powerful life?
on June 22, 2016
Sandi is amazing. She's been through hell and back. Lived for her boys and created something beautiful in her life. Something I truly hope to accomplish for my family. I knew I needed this book to see how she lives day to day. What's her secret? Now I know.

These little life changers in the book have connected me to life in a new way I never saw coming. I'm ready to #BeMore now :) Thank you, Sandi. You really are changing the world! P.S. Get the journal that goes along with the book, you'll get so much more out of the #BeMore adventure!
on October 8, 2015
Wonderful book! I love to just pick it up and be able to read a daily inspirational word that helps me stay motivated and focused on GOD. Thank you Sandi for this book and your continued work in spreading loving and Godly advice! I can relate to you and you are in my mind, what a true woman of God should be like! We all are flawed and fail Him everyday but you inspire and ensure us to keep our faith in His love and timing. Thank you!! Buy this book today and the journal! Money WELL SPENT!
on October 14, 2016
There's nothing bad I can say about Sandi's philosophy of life! She tells it like it is and more! I'm not done reading this book because I want to take in all of the messages she tries to teach. Thank you, Sandi!
on March 3, 2016
Very powerful and motivational. It has truly inspired me to be a better person and to get real with God. I love the fact that she shares her own life and yet keeps it real. I love her and can connect with her on so many levels. Thank you for writing this book. I will definitely recommend this to my friends and family.
on February 23, 2015
I first read the Kindle sample verision of this book and absolutely LOVED it!! It was very informative and so enjoyable! I've grown to know Sandi thru Facebook and she is a mighty woman of God, who believes in sharing what she knows and what will help others to live a great wonderful abundant live and to help them in anyway she can. So I know that this book is one of both truths and filled with love!
I can't wait to finish the book up as I just received my hardback copy of it and really look forward to reading the last of it!
on May 10, 2016
What I needed to jumpstart my day...I have always opened my morning with scripture. Sandi's BeMore added the incentive to stick out the tough days and make more happen when I wasn't motivated. Great way to start my workday!
on January 2, 2015
Amazing so encouraging and very inspiring..Sandi really helps getting you to focus on being better and not focusing on all the negative. This book inspires you to be more...to push past your hangups and overcome those obstacles you can do it. I love this book and if I could I would give a copy to everyone I meet. This is like fresh manna a great word for the day change your focus and change your life.