Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 85% on textbooks Shop women's shoes nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. New LG Stylo 4 | $249.99. Save with Prime Exclusive Phones. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,920 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5,038 reviews
on October 4, 2017
I signed up when Prime was introduced, and to be honest, I'm spoiled. From availability of a wide variety of products, to pricing, to that 2 day delivery at my door. What more is there to say.
18 people found this helpful
on February 4, 2016
Amazon Prime is much better than advertised. I thought most movies would be at an extra fee. Found l was able to see great movies and programs included. And all that free shipping!! What a bargain. Do NOT know how they do it. And Amazon service cannot be beaten. Thank you!!
16 people found this helpful
on May 6, 2017
I've only used the service once so far, and it's five stars all the way! I will use Prime Now again!
3 people found this helpful
on July 28, 2018
I enjoy prime because of the streaming videos and fast shipping. Also it is so easy to return things now.A+
on August 11, 2018
I did purchase two oil filters and spark plug on Amazon; however, I did not purchase prime. Iam not sure how I purchased prime. I do not order many items over the internet, however I usually purchase through amazon. I do not have smart tv and do not stream programs , etc.
on July 26, 2018
I just placed my second order. I was offered a replacement for exactly one item. None of the rest. Now I'm getting an order with cream cheese and smoked salmon, but NO bagels. I'm getting hamburger buns, but no hamburgers. Just great.
on August 29, 2017
Love it, videos, free shipping and great prices
2 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
What better time than NOW for Amazon Prime. With Prime prices going up, and USPS quality going down faster than a steel ball in Times Square on New Year's Eve, get your app and get started enjoying the joys of Prime while you can.
on August 12, 2016
I do not know what I did before Prime now. My life has been forever changed for the better. Working, commuting, and running to sports practice leaves very little time to get the things I need. I have ordered off of Prime now numerous times and I have never been disappointed.
2 people found this helpful
on November 28, 2017
This was my first time using this and now I will probably never leave my house again!! I ordered my things and within and hour and a half the delivery driver was here and had all my things!! It was great!!
7 people found this helpful