Industrial Deals Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 8, 2016
I didn't know "post-natal" pills existed until my friend gave some to me since I'm breastfeeding LO. I ended up ordering my own bottle and am happy with this product. You do take three huge pills a day and I used to space them out thinking I might get an upset tummy if I took them at once, but not the case. I chug them all at once after breakfast with no problems. I've never been one to notice pills having an effect on my nails and hair, but honestly I've never had nicer nails/cuticles since taking this vitamin. Which isn't the reason I take them, but it's a nice bonus! Ive since started doing the monthly subscription (or however long it is until I need the next bottle) cause I love them so much.
12 helpful votes
13 helpful votes
on October 23, 2017
I’m a believer in this product! I really believe they have helped my postpartum time to be a lot smoother. My hair and nails are growing fast, my baby is growing great and is very healthy. I haven’t had any issues with constipation which is surprising after having a baby. Of course I’m dealing with some exhaustion but I feel these vitamins have made it better than it would be without. My mood is overall pretty positive as well. Give these vitamins a try!
on October 18, 2017
I took New Chapter's Prenatal vitamins all throughout my pregnancy so I was excited to be able to continue with the brand for my postnatal care! I love that you can take these on an empty stomach and they don't make you feel sick, like many other multivitamins (or prenatals with folic acid).
on September 26, 2017
Kinda big pills but it helps me feel better. I like this much better than another post-natal that I've tried that was so fishy in smell. This has no fish smell at all - a little herbal vitamin smell but not bad at all. Best price is here but not much less than at a Sprouts store.
on April 4, 2017
These were great, I took them for months after my baby was born and I really felt like they helped. Although they did not taste very good, and they left a funky aftertaste in my mouth. However, I thought it was worth it for all the good stuff that is in them!
on September 26, 2016
I've only been taking these for a few days now but I can say that I truly feel better. I'm a nursing mom and I was feeling very tiered and sluggish. Not anymore, I also love that all the vitamins that I need are in one bottle.
3 helpful votes
on January 5, 2017
These seem to be great vitamins. You can take them on an empty stomach. I cant remember to take 1 pill 3 times a day, so I just take 3 at once and still never feel sick to my stomach.
on October 21, 2017
I've tried many Prental and postnatal vitamins. These are by far the best. I love how I can take them on an empty stomach and not feel sick. I feel that my milk supply has increased. When I run out I feel less energetic and even irritable. I can't survive mommyhood without these!
on December 19, 2016
I like that these vitamins are specifically for postnatal use while breastfeeding. One thing to know is that you're supposed to take 3 a day. In my sleep deprived state I didn't read the label for weeks and realized later I was only taking 1/3 of what I was supposed to be taking! Also makes these pretty pricey but I think they're one of the best for this purpose.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on March 10, 2017
Make sure you notice on the bottle it suggests 3 tablets daily... that makes these into some pretty pricy vitimines.