Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(4 star, Verified Purchases). See all 247 reviews
on August 15, 2016
It was a little tricky getting my first blade attachment on it, but I figured it out. The reason I am giving it 4 stars is two fold.
1. I plugged the clipper into a ground fault protector outlet. At least 3 times, it triggered the reset button. I had to reset the button at least 3 times. I was blown away by this because I had just had this installed one month ago by certified electricians.
2. The blades get very hot - very fast. I just used low speed. I had to switch blades to do another part of my dog's body while waiting for the blades to cool. I used some of the cooling spray. That stuff is a joke! it does not cool the blades at all! It is good for cleaning and lubricating and that is it.
I guess time will tell if this clipper was worth purchasing.
on March 22, 2017
This clipper does a good job and seems to stay a bit cooler than an Oster I had tried a couple of years ago. My one disappointment was that ther was a fair amount of hair catching and sticking, needing to untangle even with the # 10 blade it comes with.
However it has minimal noice and vibration on slower speed.
on August 8, 2016
I have several puppydogs, I know it isn't a real word but that is how I describe my little family. I have one but needed another as it does get hot fairly soon but my dogs do have quite a bit of hair. It is quiet easy to use.
on August 2, 2016
It is great, except it gets hot really quick.
on March 20, 2017
It was very easy to use. Everyone was amazed by the quality and speed at which I transformed my labradoodle - not a light job. Read instructions first though, since you will need to re-oil during extended use.
on May 2, 2016
Seems to work just find on my small dogs.
on August 18, 2016
I loved it, great product, you can feel the difference, its faster, effortless, and doesnt make much noise. The only bad thing is that it gets hot quickly
on August 10, 2016
Very good, but heavy. I love that I can snap off the blades. Cleans easily.
on March 2, 2016
Love these clippers! Definitely love the other blade I got with them (7FE) more than the one they came with
on August 31, 2016
Cuts really well dont like the fact the blade gets so hot you have to use the cool spray