Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(1 star, Verified Purchases). See all 242 reviews
on February 4, 2017
These worked great for the first couple clips but now they just pull the hair and it hurts my pup. Also, the motor will sometimes just stop working, even if I've just turned it on (and it's not running hot). I did everything by the book--oiled the blades as I trimmed my dog, cleaned the hair out, let it cool--but now it just doesn't work. Too bad I bought these off Amazon when they were ~$145. What a total waste. I'll get my next set at costco where quality is guaranteed and I can return them to costco if they break. I'd say save the extra $$ and opt for a different brand.
on March 17, 2017
Machine died with very very light use after a year. Extremely disappointing as this is not a cheap machine and was only used about four or five times. I would not buy it again!
on April 7, 2017
I need a receipt so I can send back. Overheat and not up to speed
on January 13, 2017
I thought maybe it was me when these didn't cut my granddogs hair but I spoke with a friend and same ones didn't cut her dogs. Sent them back. I'll take scissors!
on February 24, 2017
I had to return this purchase because it gets really hot when in use and my old Wahl actually works as well as this one plus this one is heavier
on April 7, 2016
its 110vt and bahrain 220 vt
on March 28, 2016
I didn't know the price was in u.s. dollars, very overpriced! We are not happy. Didn't realize it until I got my credit card statement