Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services animespring animespring animespring  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(3 star, Verified Purchases). See all 244 reviews
on February 11, 2017
I did lots of research on this clipper and other clippers of the same price range. The reviews said that this clipper stays cooler and longer than the other brands. It was not true, it must just be a marketing tool. This clipper got very hot after only 15 minutes of use, very disappointed in the purchase. I would have given it less stars, but the cutting action is great. I have a golden doodle with very thick fur and an undercoat. All other clippers I have tried have failed at cutting her head and neck hair, which is the thickest. This clipper cut through it like a hot knife to butter. I just wish it stayed cooler like the reviews stated. Another negative is the amount of accessories it comes with, which was zero. For a clipper that costs over $150, you should get some accessories. The one I purchased only had a #10 blade, no combs included. I had to by a seperate set of combs which cost another $25. They should put a couple combs in the box with the clipper, like 1 short (1/4") and 1 long (3/4 or 1"). At least that would give most people enough options to immediately begin grooming.
on May 16, 2016
i like these but they dont cut my standard poodles hair when it is long very well i guess it is to thick and curly for it but for his summer cuts it does great.BUT THEY GET HOT IN A MATTER OF MINUTES EVEN ON THE LOW SETTING i bought cooling spray but that dont work so i will have to get more blades for his face and combs for his body
on July 21, 2016
I bought it for home use for a standard poodle. It gets very hot after 10 minutes of use. Works very well other then that.
on October 12, 2016
shaves well without nicks, gets hot VERY quickly
on December 28, 2016
was a little disappointed they don't cut through my cats hair like I thought they would
on March 22, 2016
Not my favorite clippers. I have bought other Andis clippers and I loved them. On this one I can not get the clipper blade to stay on it and it opens up while I am grooming my dogs. I am not quite sure why as it clicks when I attach the blade on it. I was hoping the speed would help me to cut my dogs faster but I can not really see any difference. I should have stuck with the $80 Andis that I have always used before. I am disappointed in the performance of this clipper.
on January 22, 2016
As far as standard clipping and cutting, the Andis Pet clippers are good. However, I can't recommend that this unit works all that well when using the extension combs (1/8", 1/4", 1/2", etc). It takes a long time to actually "cut" the hair with them because they seem to bind up in the undercoat and you just have to go over and over the hair to actually get it to cut with the extensions. Other than than, they seem to cut fine.
on April 12, 2017
Disappointed. Didn't do s good job on my doodle.
on June 13, 2016
They are OK but not as good as I hoped. 2 of my dogs have very heavy coats and these clippers are not that much better than the less expensive Wahl's that I already had. They're OK but...too expensive for what they are. They great thing about them is they are not as noisy! To be honest, I think I need sheep shears! LOL
on December 27, 2015
Wish I knew this didn't come with a case!!##