YED Save up to 90% on textbooks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services Gleason Gleason Gleason  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now 25% off select Britax car seats

Showing 1-10 of 102 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 106 reviews
on March 16, 2016
Bottom line: these socks are great. I've become a big fan of wearing no-show socks during the spring and summer. One of my primary issues with other no-show socks is sizing; I measure a men's size 8 on a Brannock device. Many sock brands have sizes that cover too wide a range, so if you find yourself at the small end of the spectrum, the socks are too big. Sizing is critical to keep the socks from showing, especially if you have to slide your foot into loafers or other laceless shoes. These socks fit my admittedly small feet perfectly, have ample stretchiness and the fabric strikes a nice balance between soft and smooth (smoothness is another component critical for slipping on loafers). They are quite thin, which is nice for warm weather. I cannot comment on longevity yet, but I have no reason to doubt they'll last.
on September 19, 2015
Socks are great! They perform their function as it is intended.
I did have an issue with my order though. What was great was their customer service! They replied almost immediately and they resolved my issue without hesitation.
on June 16, 2016
These no-show socks are the best I've ever found! They are the perfect weight to wear with all kinds of shoes ... not too thin and not too thick ... just the perfect weight to provide comfort without any bulkiness. They fit exactly as advertised according to size. They stay in place ... absolutely no slipping in the heel! I've tried more expensive 'name brand' socks but none can compare to these wonderful socks!
on June 9, 2016
My husband is very happy with these socks. I originally purchased a different name brand and they were terrible. They keep falling into the shoe and couldn't be worn. Unfortunately I purchased 3 pair and they were a total waste. I then tried the Veri Monte and they worked great and he is very happy with these.
on November 12, 2016
Very comfortable socks. They stay on without slipping and are well hidden under my shoes. I had some concerns at first about durability, because the fabric is very thin and I can even see my toes through them. But they've held up well so far, especially as I have a bad habit of walking around the house in just socks, and there's been no noticeable wear. The only issue was that I wear a size 11 shoe and the size 10-13 socks were a bit loose.

And that leads me to a comment about the company. Elizabeth from Vero Monte emailed me to ask if I was happy with my purchase, and I replied that I liked them but the fit was a bit loose. In response, she sent me a free package of 4 pairs of size 8-10 socks. They do fit better, and I recommend ordering a smaller size than expected. But the large ones are still quite usable, so between the ones I ordered and the free package, I don't even need to order more but I will anyway, because I want to support a company that treats its customers so well.

Highly recommended product and company.
on October 1, 2016
I've bought other "no show" socks before, and they were always too big or sliding off my foot. This product though, changed my entire life. The socks fit, they're comfortable, and the quality of the material is phenomenal! I was especially impressed with their customer service and how they provided additional product tips and emphasized their commitment to service. I definitely recommend this product and hope it changes many other lives forever. (Bought by my fiancé)
review image review image
on August 5, 2016
These are probably the nicest no-show socks I've ever owned. They fit like a foot glove, ironically. Great purchasing experience. I did not expect to get a personal email from any sock company in my lifetime, but a representative from Vero Monte contacted me to give me pointers on how to wear and treat my socks when they arrived, offered trouble shooting advice and also let me know what to do if I was dissatisfied with my new favorite socks. Just for that alone, I will be purchasing these again. Thanks Elizabeth.
on August 6, 2016
First day wearing them. Slipped right on and fit and feel so nice. So I have been wearing these for a couple of weeks now and these sox are great. They have become my favorite brand and style. They fit perfectly, feel wonderful, look great. Also their customer service is fantastic. They really go out of their way to make their customers happy. I could only wish all companies respected their clients like Vero Monte. Oh and you can slide you sneakers off and these sox stay put!
on July 20, 2016
Very happy with these socks. They hide really well below shoe lines, easily adjusted as needed, and the grippy ridges in the heel do a great job of ensuring socks stay on your feet inside the shoes. Given they are mostly cotton and thin, they keep feet cool and dry. (Others I've tried were often either too thick or non-absorbing, so often ended up in the trash.) They're also holding up well after many washings. Absolutely going to get more, especially given the price!
on August 4, 2016
These are the best no show socks. This is my second order. They come in sizes, which is great because one size does not fit all. They fit perfectly and are not tight. They wash and dry perfectly and do not shrink. They do come in colors, I wish they had more colors for size large. Your feet will thank you, they feel as if you are going barefoot.