Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on December 4, 2015
This is my first diffuser and I am very happy with it. In fact, I like it so much I bought a second one from this company. This is my personal honest opinion and I get a little frustrated seeing so many reviews on amazon from people who have received free or discounted products in exchange for reviews. I am interested in people like me who have spent their money and bought a product who want to give a review. First, the only issue I have had with this diffuser is that it is difficult to twist on and off when filling. Difficult, not impossible. If you get the hang of it you will figure out how it should go and it will be a little easier. It locks so that the oil doesn't spill, so you can't just twist it on and off like a water bottle cap. Secondly, I have used both high grade pure essential oils and those with lesser grade and the scents and fragrances can fill several rooms, especially the more potent ones. I have never had a problem with being able to smell the oils. Some will call for more drops than others but that is based on the fragrance of the oil. For example, I use more drops of lemon oil than lavender because the lavender has a really strong potent smell. If I put too much in I will have to turn it off more frequently because it's just too strong. Also, the diffuser has two settings. If you press the "on" button once the diffuser will run for about 30 seconds, shut off and then automatically turn back on. It will continue to do this on this setting. I don't want to assume this is what is happening with those who say it "stopped working" but it is possible. If you press that same button twice instead of once, the diffuser will run consistently until it runs out of water. I use both settings depending on how much fragrance I want or how long I want the water to last. The mist from my diffuser works perfectly fine. The other button is strictly for the lights. Sometimes I use them sometimes I don't. You can have the lights off and use just the diffuser. The "on" light stays on consistently. It is just a small red or green button depending on the mist setting so if you need complete darkness to sleep it may be a problem. I am very happy with the purchase. It does the job efficiently and is reasonably priced. The ones from the essential oil companies are twice to three times as much. I have one diffuser for the main area in the house and now a second one for the bedroom. I also think it could be used as a humidifier even without the oil. Glad I bought this.
3,465 people found this helpful
|3030 comments|Report abuse
on February 10, 2017
I love this diffuser! I'm brand new to the essential oils thing but this review is strictly on the diffuser itself.

First off, I love that it has 2 settings on how you want it to diffuse.
Green light, it'll diffuse on for about 30 seconds and then stop for about the same amount of time and alternate until it runs out of water or you shut it off.
Red light just runs continually until you, again, run out of water or shut it off yourself.
Now they say that the unit should run continuously (red light setting) for about 3 hours and intermittently (green light setting) for about 6 hours. My personal experience as that it runs way longer (by at least 2 hours on the green setting). I use mine to help me sleep at night instead of taking medicine every night. I usually go to lay down between 8-9 pm and start my diffuser. Most nights (again on the green setting) I'll wake up the next morning at 5 am and it's still going. I also always fill it up for bedtime and it usually is still about 1/4 of the way full. So as far as runtime goes, I'm thrilled!

Next it has several light settings to choose from as well as brightness. You have the choice to have it cycle through colors or put it on a specific color with either a bright setting or dim. You can also choose to have no lights on at all which is what I do because I'm such a light sleeper. I even have to put a small decorative piece in front of the unit because that light that shows you it's on will keep me up.

Lastly, one of my favorite things about it is that it's so quiet, you hardly know it's running other than seeing the mist and a very, very slight sound. With as light of a sleeper as I am, this is wonderful for someone like me!

My only complaint I have with it, is that sometimes it's a little tricky to carefully twist the top on and off to fill it up every night. I've spilled some water a couple of times but the trick I use to try to reduce spills is to firmly hold the bottom and carefully twist the top until it twists into place.

I hope this lengthy (but hopefully useful) review helps you with you purchase choice! I highly recommend this diffuser and plan to get another one in the near future!
1,213 people found this helpful
on March 18, 2017
Bought this for my indoor grow room to keep up the humidity.
2 great features are:
1: The 30 second intermittent on-off-lasts about 8 hours
2: After it runs out of water, it turns itself off.

Very worth it!
review image
369 people found this helpful
on December 27, 2016
One of my favorite products bought on Amazon. This thing is awesome. I was never in to essential oils, but when I got this, I now have to try all of them. I love having it next to my bed and breathing it in at night, especially the eucalyptus & pine oils. It is also very calming to look at. One fill up lasts me about 4 hours on the red continuous setting, which is really all I use.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
275 people found this helpful
on March 7, 2017
I really love this little diffuser/humidifer. I only use it as a mini-humidifier (I have not added essential oils to it). I absolutely love it! It is definitely small (only holds 100 mL of water), but I only use it while I'm sleeping, so I fill it up only once before going to bed. In the morning it is usually still going and eventually turns off on its own when it is out of water. One of my favorite parts is it comes with a little measuring cup so that you can fill it up with 100 mL of water before going to bed without having to bring the entire unit to the sink to fill up. You just fill up the cup and pour it into the machine -- very easy and not messy at all. To fill it up, you twist and remove the entire top piece, it is very easy to remove and put back on. It makes a very faint gurgling water noise, but I barely notice it at all. I personally like that soft white noise when trying to sleep. I also love that you can have it rotating through colors, stay on one color or have the light off all together. I personally like setting it to red when I'm sleeping, and turning it to green or blue in the morning when I wake up. It helps calm me at night and wake me up gently in the morning. In terms of cleaning -- This is very easy to clean, it is a small unit so I just wipe down the insides with a rag that I dip in bleach/water solution. It takes about 5 minutes to clean. I only do it ever week or two. I love this and I would highly recommend!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
79 people found this helpful
on June 19, 2017
I am delighted with this diffuser. It came quickly, was packed securely and efficiently, with easy to open packaging. The specs say that it runs about 3 hours on the continuous setting (it can also run intermittently), but when filled completely, I've found it lasts through the night. I have it set on my nightstand and it's perfect for unwinding at bedtime (or with some sinus-clearing essential oils on a headache day.)

Pros: shuts off automatically, easy to control the amount of scent, the ability to use natural scents (and blend them, if that's your thing), and a moderate scent radius (excellent for a bedroom or office). Not as pervasive or lingering as a plug-in or candle.

Cons: You can make the scent stronger by using more drops of oil, or a stronger scent, but if you like a strong scent that fills a large space, this might not make you happy. The light function is brighter than I like (so I just don't use it).
27 people found this helpful
on March 10, 2018
Don't buy. I really liked this until about one week ago and now the return window is closed. I would complain to Amazon but they've always been so good about returns and this was cheap..
Anyway I use it several times a day and now it is very difficult to open. I have to use a knife to pry it open which is a pain in the neck. I'm not sure if the plastic swelled or what the problem is but I definitely would not buy it again not sure if the wooden ones are any different. But I definitely would look at something quite not so cheap. I do love the concept and it put out a nice vapor and light and was easy to open at first. Maybe its just over use but after 5 weeks. Really?
23 people found this helpful
on March 8, 2017
A very nice small humidifier or difusor. I've only used it a couple of times and had no problems. Put a few drops of lavender oil in and it worked well and filled the room with scent. I didn't notice this in any of the other reviews, but if you are going to use it on a wood surface, I would put something under where the mist goes because I did notice some dampness from it. I use a folded up paper towel. The lights are nice and can be turned off if you don't want them.
28 people found this helpful
on April 2, 2017
When I first received this item, I was a little surprised on how small this item was. I really didn't pay close attention to detail over specs and size dimensions, I honestly bought it based on the reviews. I must say, I was a little apprehensive at first and was getting ready to return it before trying it out, but after we tested it for one night, we loved it! It doubles as a night light too with multiple colors. It's definitely worth it, however, if you plan to use this in a large room then skip this and get something bigger. Hope this helps.
review image
48 people found this helpful
on January 30, 2018
It works decent, though I have nothing to compare it to as this is my first diffuser. My disappointment is in the design... the plastic sides are super-smooth and angled, so there's zero grip... but grip is needed to get it apart for refilling! I've figured out that wetting both hands a little first helps... but even then, it's a fight. I bought this thing solely because of all the great ratings, but I'm not at all happy with it.
14 people found this helpful