Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on June 12, 2016
It's an insurance policy what can you say about it until you need it? it was easy to purchase and register my mop bot. Lets face it insurance is something you buy and hope you never have to use :) and the insurance Co. also hopes you don't have to use it so if you don't use it your both happy but you wasted your money.
on February 7, 2018
No accidental coverage which we thought was included. Our Vac hit a table that was wobbly causing a flower pot to fall and land directly on top. It smashed the top button and quit working. After calling and explaining this, we were told it was would not be covered.
on February 27, 2018
Never had to use the protection plan on any of the items I've ordered but Square Trade gives me peace of mind.
on February 12, 2018
This warranty is a joke!! my vacuum died at just 45 days... so instead of the opportunity to replace it.. they gave me a pro-rated refund .. Never again will I purchase this warranty again!!!!
on March 31, 2017
I am glad to say that I have received the SquareTrade protection extended warranty for my Bissell steam mop vac. I truly love this mop vac it is so easy to use and by easy I really mean easy
on May 20, 2017
I bought a protection plan for my robotic vacuum, and when it broke after one use, I contacted Amazon to replace the vacuum. They will not. I don't know what the point is.
on March 17, 2017
Excellent coverage for my new kINDLE fIRE. Should have bought for last one which gave up the ghost just this weekend. Bought new one, now I have protection.
on March 17, 2017
like pulling teeth to get a warranty submitted
on March 23, 2018
useless! Hoover stands behind it's merchandise 110%
on June 10, 2018
My vacuum broke after one year. Please let me know how to facilitate a replacement
|11 comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.