Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Showing 1-10 of 84 reviews(containing "tennis elbow"). See all 1,066 reviews
on November 8, 2016
I have zero idea how this sleeve works but its simply amazing. I wear it 8-10 hours a day and over the course of a few months, it has made my tennis elbow so much better. Just having it on is amazing relief. I've tried other various "tennis elbow braces" and they cannot even come close the relief this product offers. I am going to be getting another one so I can wear two at once. I've also recommended the Knee sleeve as well to several friends. Granted I have not tried that product, but if it works only half as good as this product does its 100% worth the money.

On a side note, the company is awesome! I got an update from them when my product shipped (along with one from Amazon), and then even a follow up email to make sure everything was going as well as they hope it would. Fast response time when I wrote them back as well. Over all a quality company and what I I think is a great product.
9 people found this helpful
on August 2, 2016
I thought copper sleeves were nonsense, but this does seem to help. I'm a fitness instructor who teaches 5-12 classes a week, everything from body sculpting, cycling, water aerobics, yoga, pilates,( you get the idea) and I play competitive tennis. So on occasion my elbow or tricep is sore from overuse, this thing seems to help.
17 people found this helpful
on July 8, 2017
Yeah I guess you would say that I'm your typical sceptic when it comes to things like this actually working. Tennis elbow hurts and those who have it know just how much! I can't describe how much this sleeve has helped me with the pain. It doesn't fix what is wrong with you, but it helps you to get through the day without feeling all of the pain. So we'll that I'm going to order a second one now. I just thought I'd take the time to give you an idea of the good it's done for me. It really is a great product. If this helps anyone else I measured as men's 14.5 going 5 inches up from the elbow. I ordered the XL and the fit is perfect. I just hope that the durability of these measure up to the other great benefits.
One person found this helpful
on October 19, 2015
Excellent product! I was getting tennis elbow while boxing and doing functional training (push-ups, ropes, etc) and my doctor recommended that I buy an elbow wrap at a local drugstore. I went to several stores but they only sell thick wraps with Velcro which would limit my mobility and movement while training. After reading several reviews on Amazon about the Cooper Joint Compression Sleeve I purchased one and now use it during my training sessions. The sleeve provides enough compression which eliminated my elbow pain while allowing me full range of motion to perform the workouts. If you plan to use this on a daily basis then I recommend that you purchase two since one will likely be in the wash.
4 people found this helpful
on February 28, 2016
Very impressed. I put the sleeve on yesterday evening.
I have tennis elbow, I have had it for several months. I recently purchased another sleeve with band. I have worn the other for a couple of weeks, elbow continued to hurt.
Yesterday evening my elbow pain was less. I slept with the sleeve, my elbow is feeling much better.
This sleeve has not stretched and slid down my arm as the other. It also nicely compresses my arm throughout the sleeve. The other was snug only at my bicep. I plan to update, if things change
on May 6, 2016
I really wanted to make sure I leave a review for this product. I ordered a sleeve for my husband and guessed at the size based on the sizing chart. Turns out i guessed too small and needed to return the product and get the correct size. The seller instantly got back with a response, apologized and fixed the order.... what great customer service

the quality of the product is really top notch and all reviews really speak for themselves

my husband suffers from tennis elbow and says the product has helped with recovery. 10/10 would purchase again
on September 7, 2016
Just had the opportunity to use for the first time yesterday and yes I very much like this product. I play handball on a very regular basis (up to 3-5 time a week) and over the years I have developed a "tennis elbow" type of injury/pain which led me to purchasing this product. I have tried various compression sleeves over the years but my elbow has really been bothering me lately so I decided to give the CopperJoint Elbow Sleeve a try and I was very pleased with my lack of pain the other day when I played.
on August 5, 2017
I have found this to be the best compression sleeve on Amazon. It fits well and has been durable. It has really helped my arm and tennis elbow pain. The customer service is phenomenal. The seller replaced a sleeve that wasn't quite right, with no hassle at all. The replacement was perfect. Will buy again and recommend without hesitation.
on January 19, 2017
My elbow felt better during tennis and afterward. I've been using a fabric elbow brace and playing 4 days a week.
I used the sleeve under my brace today and noticed an increased comfort right away. I'll continue to use the sleeve after healing just
for the beneficial feeling of support.
on February 26, 2017
Love it! I am 6'2" and 200 lbs and got a large and it fits perfectly. I felt an immediate cooling sensation and relief to my recently cortisone inject tennis elbow. Look forward to sleeping with it and wearing it often for support/relief. Great service and solid quality.