YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Valentines Day STEM Book House Cleaning homeland6 homeland6 homeland6  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis La La Land Beat the Cold with Outdoor Clothing on Amazon NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 64 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 64 reviews
on October 23, 2015
I ordered this product based on the replies from AMAZON customers who had previously used same....won't go into the painful details, but my knees were a constant source of pain - getting up and down - and at my age I was more or less told live with it - no doctor treated it -- arthritis in the more severe form due to being too active over the years.is to be expected...with other medical problems I cannot take aspirins etc., without doctor's approval --- this Cherry Product - the TART Cherry Extract - did the impossible -- it served as a pain killer, and also I found I have no difficulty in sleeping. My time being my own - another thing I sincerely believe this helped to correct --- insomnia or lack of being able to sleep..... for the last year there were times where I was exhausted and could not sleep - blamed it on Starbucks -- the Iced Coffee -- was extremely exhausted and a little concerned. Now in MY OPINION and opinions of many other people who have taken this product --- I want to say this product works for me...I cannot turn back the hands of time -- will never run in a Marathan - but now I can walk around my own home without the horrible pain I have previously experienced....I intend to continue use this product and noted previously the DR OZ of the television Doctors - highly recommended it too - and it seems to me this man is a reacl doctor -- this is a natural product - no side effects of which I am aware --- I will use also with discretion and or as a substitute for one particular vitamin I had been taking. The younger you are the better your chances to get through painful experiences with this product - a member of my family who played football - likes spicy foods - and yes Super Bowl with Snakcks and drinks --- he is now using this product - I told him to take it before anything happens --- if you feel something coming on -- take it -- treat it as a VITAMIN -- check with your doctor if you have particular problems but make sure --- to tell him if you have used or are using it -- how it works for you. It works for me.....I can now sit in this soft leather chair into which I sink --- but from which sometimes pain in the past was so severe I had to have help getting up .....TO ME this particular brand TART CHERRY EXTRACT --from the reviews -- I can honestly say without hesititation I would recommend it to any friend or person who experiences a high degree of pain - keeping in mind -- IT IS NOT A DRUG - IT IS A HEALING INGREDIENT THAT WORKS A MIRACLE....for those who believe in the good book ---- a small line from the old King James bible reminds one of trees --- the leaves for medicine - the fruit for food -- designed in EDEN --- for Linus Pauling - noted Scientist and winner of Nobel Peace Award brought about the miracles of the ORANGE - VITAMIN C --- bit time companies of course have taken stage with often inferior products -- it was noted by one scientist when you take the Vitamin C -- take it with the Tart Cherry Capsule or Drink -- both trees were made in Eden for the Healers - Naturally brought to you by nature....this product I put Number 1 on my list - along with Vitamin C. IT IS WORKING AND IT WORKS.....severe pain - inflamed pain -- it works.
Connie J
on December 9, 2015
Worked great to get rid of my gout. Took 3 a day for 3 days - after the 1st day the pain was gone, no swelling and my big toe joint felt normal again. I thought it was arthritis as it would ache just a little bit - and then I woke up one day, out of the blue, with my foot red and hot and that toe joint hurting so badly I could hardly walk. Started taking these and after day 1, was back to normal. Continued to take 3 a day for two more days, and have now cut back to 1 per day as a maintenance dose. Hopefully that will keep it from ever coming back. 2nd attack I've ever had - and it is a brutal affliction. Definitely would rather try something homeopathic than go with a prescription drug that can damage your kidneys.
on July 30, 2015
I know people go on and on about all these so called super foods but I really believe that cherries, and tart cherries in particular, are one of them. This has shut down my gout better than anything else. I know too for a fact I am sleeping more sound at night since beginning tart cherry. As a preventative maintenance basis I take one each morning, one during the day, and one at night. I have not had any side effects. At this rate each bottle lasts one month. The Tart Cherry Extract just seems to do its job without any negative baggage.
on June 16, 2015
It seems there is quite a bit of information about cherry being used for joint pain. My first experience was drinking tart cherry juice from Whole Foods. That did help with my knee pain but it was also pretty expensive, not always convenient and had a lot of sugar.

My older brother who is prone to gout attacks (drinks a few everyday and loves red meat) told me that he had switched from drinking juice to the tart cherry capsules; less expensive and not all the extra sugar. I'm not overweight by much but do have some tummy fat so the less sugar the better.

At this point I am about two weeks in taking this product. I can feel a difference. Less pain in the knee and it is easier to get it going in the morning. It has not completely eliminated the pain but has made it much less.

Before this I had seen an acupuncturist which helped.  After the needles he also gave me some herbs (a mixture made in his office) to boil and make tea from.  Those worked pretty good but had a terrible taste. Much more expensive than these cherry pills.  I still think I may go for an acupuncture session every once in a while just because it seems to give me an overall sense of well being.  Just no more of the hebal tea he gave me. So if you have ever thought about acupuncture and have someone nearby I would say give it a try.

Like I said I am two weeks using tart cherry and so for so good. I will try and update this occasionally with my progress.
on June 25, 2016
My mother-in-law was told she had gout as well as arthritis and the meds were going to cost over $300. She did not have $300 so I went on-line and found these. She said they worked fine and within two weeks, she had no more problem with the gout or the arthritis!
on June 23, 2015
I take this this combined with another product for my gout and it does provide relief. My wife also takes this for joint pain. She has never had gout but does have some knee pain and it seems to help her also. She seems to think it helps her to sleep better. I have not noticed any change in my sleep, but, I do not buy it as a sleep aid; I buy it for the pain relief benefits and in that respect have been very pleased.
on June 24, 2015
I typically do not like medication. Last year was a bad year for me with inflammation of the joint issues. Being an active person, I was very frustrated with the situation and at the time, I had no other option then taking Medication prescribed. I tried other supplements before taking medication and they did not work. After taking meds for about 2 months, I decided to try Gout pro, and amazingly it seems to be helping me as I have not had to take meds for the last 4 months. I have not had any severe occurences. Of course diet, continued excercise, stress control, and alot of water with the combination of Gout pro is working well. I am now adding the cherry extract as well and I am sure this will add to the working combination I have implemented. Thank you so much for a great product and service!

Forever customer,
L
Ps-need to come up with a quantity discount program!

L
on October 17, 2016
Long time sufferer of chronic gout/high uric acid content. Attacks have diminished in frequency, duration, and severity. Now on my 3rd bottle. Latest blood work shows Uacid count lower than it's been in years. No attack in over six months. Definitely a daily dose, plus more if an attack appears to be coming on. Previously consumed liquid extract, which also helped . This dosage is just easier to take.
on December 12, 2016
I don't usually review stuff, but I want to share my experience because this stuff really helped me, and maybe it will help someone else. I had a gout attack about a year ago, and as you all know, it was so painful, and it lasted about four debilitating days. Since then I've done tons of reading and found these capsules. After research I found that one thing that could trigger a gout attack is lower levels of vitamin B. So, I've formed a sort of anti-gout cocktail of these pills and a vitamin B supplement. Things have been quiet on the gout front for me and I haven't needed to take the pills everyday. Then yesterday happened. At about 4 pm I felt my foot really tighten up. The night before I had dinner and drinks with my wife and friends and tempted the gout gods by eating and drinking all the triggers. And oh did the gods respond yesterday. By the time I got home at 6 pm I couldn't put any weight on my right foot. I immediately took my anti-gout cocktail of the cherry pills, vitamin B and Advil, and also drank tons of water. I then rested my foot and tried my best to not have my one and four year olds kids jump on me. My last episode with gout lasted about four awful days, so I was really depressed last night. My foot was so painful. I took another dosage of my cocktail before bed but my foot was still in severe pain. Thankfully, I was able to go to sleep. Then everything changed. I was able to sleep all night, and when I woke up this morning my foot was just a little bit sore, but I could put weight on it. But mid-morning my foot was pain free. I was so happy that I didn't have to deal with several days of pain, but also that I was able to find a way to manage this problem. Needless to say, I'm really happy I found this supplement.
on June 25, 2016
I have ordered this product several times. It has helped with the knee pain I was experiencing. A doctor had said cherry extract could elevate the pain and help to avoid knee replacement. This product has diminished the constant pain. I would tell anyone to give it a try. Don't expect immediate results. As with anything it takes time to get in your system. I love the product.