YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You Valentines Day STEM Book House Cleaning TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now NYNN

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on September 18, 2016
The #1 takeaway I got from this book? Have something of value to offer your recipient when doing a cold outreach. In other words, if you're going to email someone because you want a favor, you'll make it easier for them to say "yes" to your request if you've already improved their life/business in some way. Those of you who've read Robert Cialdini's book "Influence," will recognize this as reciprocity.

Case in point... let's say I wanted to get in touch with an author here on Amazon. Maybe I wanted to interview that person for my website. I'd first buy the persons book. Then I'd leave a glowing (detailed) 5 star review. Then I'd sign up for that person's email list. Upon emailing that person, I'd mention the exact review I left on Amazon and then I'd ask for my favor. A little 'reciprocity-through-flattery' can open many doors.

I think we all have to remember it's the little things that count. That's what makes this little book dangerous in the right hands.
on November 13, 2015
This is again - a rare example of well written book.

Why?

- The concept is simple, but very essential in today's world

- The approach is indismissable

- The methods provided in this book are simple and readily usable

- Each mail box hack is deep in use and well used by the author before sighting here

- Ask me, each of the facility the author provides is new to me - and my friends who got introduced to this..

- Filing, arranging and even bulk mailing might become very easy through this book

- A high quality material

- Very importantly, by 'not' reading this book, there is much to lose.

Don't miss this
on June 29, 2015
If you or your company use email marketing in any form, then you should get this book. It's packed with very practical information that you can start implementing immediately, and this is something that's often missing from business books. The book is also easy to read and written in everyday language and not business-speak. Highly recommended.
on July 5, 2015
If you want to improve the results you get from your email marketing get this book. It's easy to read and full of very useful tips. A good example is how to follow up and what to say when email recipients don't respond. The author applies some highly effective psychological approaches from experts like Robert Cialdini and Keith Ferrazzi. And he shares information on a full range of gmail apps to streamline your email marketing and how to use them. Bottom line, this book is well worth your time.
review image
on July 18, 2015
I liked the advice and suggestions especially the list to Gmail extensions, tips & tricks explained to expand your circle of influence and outreach.
I would recommend this book.