YED MagazinestoInspire Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Valentines Day STEM Book House Cleaning JustAddMagic JustAddMagic JustAddMagic  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on August 31, 2015
Cute decorative piece and it actually works! My husband and I tried this out and both the compass and sundial were functionable which was more than I was expecting. Initially we thought the compass was broken but turns out that it has a lock mechanism for when it's not in use. The wood box is pretty cheap looking but it keeps it safe.
on March 28, 2016
Beautiful gift idea. At first when it arrived, we thought the needle was stuck, only to see that there is a clasp that released it.
Nicely finished, and so is the beautiful wooden box it comes in.
No instructions though. But with the Internet, we figured it out.
on November 22, 2016
Brass is all scratched including the glass. Compass does not point north.The box looks old and does not close all the way also both hinges are breaking the wood. Quite a shame looked nice but for $20 I expect it to work and not look like it has been moved around.
on July 30, 2016
This is a very cool looking decorative piece for a great price. It's well constructed and looks great in our nautical themed living room. That said this is for decoration only and is by no means heirloom quality but it looks great none the less and the wooden box it comes in is beautiful as well.
review image
on February 18, 2016
Nice acquisition! It's a very well crafted sundial with a compass.
I'll put it on my work table. The case is so nice and the sundial is so well built that you'll not regret to expose it. I'll not expose outdoors cause is an exquisite piece of decoration.
And it works!
on February 3, 2016
I was very disappointed with this product. I had purchased it as an office gift - and the box is uneven (rocks back and forth like it is not square on the bottom and not level), the brass anchor was tarnished (it actually had glue on it), and the needle sticks in one position - which is not pointing north. I polished the anchor (but it lightened the finish on the wood). All in all very cheaply made.
on October 25, 2016
I am very pleased with this purchase. I bought it for my husband as an anniversary gift. The box is also beautiful.
And he was happy to find out that it actually works, too. I definitely recommend it!
on August 19, 2015
Looks great in my book room, it has that elegant look...I recommend it if that is what you are using it for!
on March 12, 2016
VERY NICE......HAVE HAD MANY COMPLIMENTS ON THIS ITEM
on March 15, 2016
Hubby loves it! He's loving learning how to use it, and the history associated with it. The box is cheaply made, but intact. This one scored me big 'Good Wife' points. ;)