Industrial Deals Beauty Textbooks Shop women's shoes nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. New LG Stylo 4 | $249.99. Save with Prime Exclusive Phones. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Showing 1-10 of 103 reviews(5 star). See all 167 reviews
on February 2, 2017
To whom it may concern, I have a 6" Delta grinder that still works very well after over 30 years of light hobby use. I recently bought a Sherline lathe and decided to buy new wheels to sharpen HSS lathe tool bits. My machine uses a 1/2" arbor which is now a challenge to buy replacement wheels for. I tried several other wheels that included adjustable bushings to accommodate different arbor sizes but considered them dangerous after experiencing the amount of wobble and vibration which caused my stand-mounted machine to walk across the floor. I'm delighted with how smooth the POWERTEC wheels run. Safety tip: Before installation, gently hold or suspend the wheel from the center and tap LIGHTLY with a screwdriver or metal rod and listen for a ringing sound letting you know the wheel is not cracked. Chris, Orlando FL
4 people found this helpful
on May 24, 2016
Surprisingly good for such an inexpensive product. It was ready to use out the box with no balancing or dressing required. Even though it is a coarse 36 grit, it produces a smooth finish because the grains are uniform and tightly bonded.
6 people found this helpful
on June 14, 2018
Smooth as silk...very little vibration. I replaced the wheels on my harbor freight 8" bench grinder with these...also a 36 grit one. Before I did it, the bench grinder vibrated profusely....after, smooth as silk.
on August 4, 2017
I wanted to sharpen by mower blades and the grinding wheel I had just didn't do the job. I decided to get this and now I have sharp blades. I should also point out the the mower blades are made of harder steel than other devices so I needed one with a little more bite. This wheel fit the bill and worked perfectly.
on March 14, 2017
Exactly what you would expect. I purchased one of these three years ago and it was finally time for a replacement. That said, they last a long time if you're not an everyday user like I am. The quality seems to be excellent. I did purchase a star dresser this time as well as I coned my last wheel out. After dressing the old wheel I decided to save this one for even later. Great buy!
on March 14, 2017
on July 28, 2018
I put these on a Harbor Freight grinder. The stones that came with the HF grinder were so out of balance, the grinder shook everything off my bench. I put two of these on and they are silky smooth. No more vibration!
on April 8, 2018
Not much to say except vibration free and looks like good material.
on December 6, 2017
Does a great job sharpening my HSS lathe chisels. Runs smooth with little or no wobble.
on January 25, 2018
This fit perfectly on my Ryobi bench grinder with 1/2" arbor. It ran true and did not need to be dressed. I wanted a fine grit wheel and this will do fine.