YED Save up to 90% on textbooks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services Gleason Gleason Gleason  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 100 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 102 reviews
on November 25, 2014
I ordered size L based on some other reviews but I think the size is very accurate. I wear size M so the L is a little bigger than I wanted, but it is OK because I can wear a shirt or T-shirt underneath and still feel comfortable! The red is a little darker than the one in the picture but is pretty too. The material is very soft and comfortable even if you don't have a shirt underneath. It arrived on time so Im very pleased in all aspects with this purchase!
on November 27, 2015
Surprising how cute his sweater is, Loooooving it, it is great to wear, fitted great on me, Warm and Length is perfect, get a lot of compliments, I can't wait for Christmas.
review image review image
on November 11, 2015
Super cute sweater! Material is great, but runs a little big. Not an issue, though! I'll just wear a tank underneathe. The reindeer and Santa are adorable with their instruments. So glad I choose this sweater over tall he rest available! I'd suggest laying flat to dry to ensure it doesn't shrink.
on December 16, 2016
This is my first ugly Xmas sweater and it is cute. Not really all that ugly. It fits loosely..runs a bit large..but I like that. Lots of room for a tank top underneath for warmth. The colors are vibrant and very xmasyyyyy! The sleeves are long for me, but I have become accustomed to that. I am a petite size so most things are a bit long in the sleeves unless they are petite. All in all I have a xmas morning sweater I like.
on April 5, 2016
The sweater is cute. Sort of loose but not tight, so I suppose it fit as expected. It's a cute ugly sweater.
on November 30, 2014
I am 5'4" and about 110 pounds and I ordered a small in this sweater but unfortunately it was quite large. It was both too loose and too long for my preferences. However, it is very nice quality and very thick and warm. It is exactly as I expected it except I would recommend going a size down.
on December 22, 2016
The design and color of this sweater is exactly like the picture. The sweater is thin, just like every other review mentions. The sweater was true to size. Nevertheless, I am giving it one star because the sweater had such a strong odor of mildew and paint that it gave me a headache. The stitching was also very poor, and the material was very itchy.
on January 16, 2017
This fit so well! It is very thick and warm and I have no complaints!!!

Funnily enough, my sister-in-law bought one almost identical to it, but it felt completely different. We are both in the attached picture. The sweater reviewed here is the navy blue one in the back center, and the similar one my sister-in-law got is the red one on the right.
review image
on March 22, 2016
Great sweater for the holidays. I ordered a large and was still smaller than expected. I was hoping I could wear this with leggings and hoped it would cover my rear. It did not so buy extra large if you want it to cover everything.
on December 28, 2015
I got this for a holiday "ugly" Christmas sweater party but was pleasantly surprised when the sweater arrived that it was in fact not an "ugly" sweater at all. This is a sweater that I will continue to wear around publicly as it is very high quality and extremely comfortable. I got many compliments both at the party as well as out in public about how nice the sweater was. The sizing for the sweater was spot on for me - I usually like my sweaters to be a little larger than t-shirts so I ordered accordingly and it fit perfectly. The sweater is soft and warm as well as very well made. I would recommend this sweater, with any design, to anyone looking for a winter sweater.