YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services homeland6 homeland6 homeland6  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 78 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 78 reviews
on May 6, 2016
almost good... tiny numbers on cards and anoying fly-in award notices coupled with choppy conroller resonsiveness makes this game just a little too slow to really get in to. As a designer, I would love to rework the interface amd turn this into a great game! Sooooo close.
on July 9, 2016
Average video poker game for the Fire TV. It's okay to play but after awhile does get boring at least to me. I do like that this game can even be played from bed while I am passing time until I get tired at night.
on November 12, 2015
Get tired of hearing the cash register ring every time you win. Your initial 10,000 tokens will run out in a day or two and you have to purchase more. You're not going to beat the house with Jacks or Better. .
on November 19, 2015
Apparently, this is a great game because hubby plays it quite often.
on December 20, 2015
Simply said....it's poker on your big screen! How awesome is that?
on February 27, 2016
KEEP ON SENDING UPGRADES FOR VIDEO POKER.
on February 26, 2016
I love it, it's better than zygna poker
on January 26, 2016
Amazon's "Firestick" ROCKS
on January 27, 2016
Avoid the doubling option.
on July 3, 2016
I did not like the way this company use this tactic to charge after downloading the icon. I didn't get a chance to use it to see if I wanted it. Refused and deleted from my computer. I hope.....