Your Garage Best kids' books of February Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Beauty & Grooming Book House Cleaning GoldenGlobes GoldenGlobes GoldenGlobes  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis OscarsGNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 99 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 105 reviews
on June 18, 2016
This review is about the experience. NutriBullets in General - I love. Buy through Nutribullet and I don't think you'll have the problems I had.

I've had a nutri bullet before and loved it, so I'm not sure what is going on with this one. I don't know if it is the distributor or just a general NB thing. This one leaked a bunch because it requires you to put the top on super tight, much tighter than the other one I had for years. It also is really hard to get it into the base for it to turn on. I have to use all my weight to get it to push down. I bought the extra warranty from this distributor, which was a waste. I initially contacted them for the leak, and once answering some questions, it said the warranty didn't cover that. I'm not sure if it mis-evaluated my issue, but the only way to resolve was to find time to call them, as well as have the serial #, model #, etc - which is ALWAYS difficult to find. They should keep that with the warranty. I've just been struggling with it, and don't think it's going to last very long, since it's not easy to use (and I'm a daily user!)

Updated 6/25/16 - It's been just about 2 months and I can no longer get the top in the base. Square Trade warranty that this dealer directed me to get was no good. I ended up talking to Nutri Bullet who debugged the problem while on the phone (They told me what to try & I tried it). She also diagnosed over the phone different things by sound, and ultimately ended up sending me a new one. Thankfully NutriBullet stands by their products. Notes for the future: 1) Buy direct from Nutribullet for a better longer warranty, better service and better product. 2) Don't buy the Square Trade warranty. Waste of $$. As for NutriBullet itself. - I love it.
on December 17, 2016
Love, love, love our Nutribullet ... can't recommend this product highly enough. If you're looking for the perfect blender, this one is GREAT. It's much bigger than the Magic Bullet (which my daughter loved so much she's bought three of them over the years), and the clean up is so quick. I still have a Vita-mix which I used and loved for years, but (while not as big as the Vita-mix) this blender is by far more practical and MUCH EASIER to clean. We use it most of the time anymore.
on May 12, 2016
This company is good at marketing, but the product design is flawed. The base top gear which the pitcher fits into breaks easily and the only way to fix it and not void the warranty is to have the whole unit replaced. And they are very slow to fulfill orders and ship things. If you try to replace the gear yourself, which I did but it kept breaking, it voids the warranty. Their customers services is very spotty too. I tried to set up a subscription for their protein powder and every month they had to call me to verify, which kind of defeats the purpose. When I tried to replace the unit and sent the required information to the email address they had provided me in their email, it bounced. Do some research and buy one of the more reliable products instead. I spent the big bucks and got a Vitamix, but the Ninja gets good reviews too.
on March 2, 2016
Best purchase I have ever made in my life! Every morning I have been starting off my day with a Nutribullet smoothie. The clean up is nothing, rinse & go. You will want to purchase additional cups because you will find you use it so often.
on September 6, 2016
I love this thing! Take a hand full of spinach, half an apple, half an avocado, a carrot, 5-6 raw almond, juice of half a lime, cinnamon, stevia, 1T flax seed, 3T egg white protein and 1.5 cups of cold, green tea....blend for 30 seconds...you will transform your health! I was a skeptic, but now i believe!
on May 19, 2016
I recently upgraded from my magic bullet to this Nutri Bullet and wow, what a difference! It is quieter, has a much larger motor and I absolutely love the larger cups that come with it. Having a lid and/or a handle for them is also a huge plus as it makes them easier to transport. The recipe book that came with it is also quite lovely. I wasn't expecting a full size, hardcover recipe book when I purchased this but was pleased by the content of the book. I am very happy with this purchase and would certainly purchase this again.
on July 6, 2016
Excellent product!! Absolutely love my soothies made in Nurtibullet Pro. I throw in whole almonds, chia seeds, figs, fruits, greens all in one go & this just blasts and grinds them all into a smooth drink. Barely any residue.

Note that the cups are jumbo size. This is not the best size for your morning commute. Particularly if you take public transportation & don't want to be holding a small jug sized cup in your hands.
on January 15, 2016
Works like they claim. The instructions stated to run for a minute or two for the smoothly. Well it turned out liquid. Next one did for even less and it was perfect. Gets the frozen ingrediants, soft, and hard all the same. My wife uses it as a regular blender now.
on June 8, 2016
I received the Nutribullet Pro I ordered and was excited to use it but unfortunately it didn't work. It was dirty and looked as if it was used.
review image
on January 21, 2017
This has been used less than 10 times. I have to put a lot of weight on it to get it to turn on and then it won't shut off when I remove the cup and blade - I have to unplug it from the wall to get it to shut off. Dangerous and annoying and it does it with each cup assembly that came with it. Super disappointing.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.