Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 25, 2017
These oils are large and smell beautiful. I should have ordered 2. Very attractive packaging, will make a great gift with steamer. I got a coupon, buy both, get 30% off! Good deal.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
69 people found this helpful
on January 9, 2018
After doing a LOT of research on what to look for in an essential oil to ensure it is pure I bought these oils. From what I can see online it hit almost every mark. The only thing it is missing is the Latin name on the label. I tested the oils and they proved to be the real deal. Stop paying so much money for a name (Young Living, DoTerra). You need not do that anymore! Thanks for a great product.
11 people found this helpful
on June 30, 2017
Seriously ahhhhhhhhhmazing deal and gorgeous box to keep oil in Very very impressed Will never buy oils from anywhere else except onepure The price for one lavender in Walmart 100 percent 10.00 the price of all 6 including some of the most popular like tea tree and lavender as well as eucalyptus and orange blossom WOWWOWOWOWOW FOR under 14.00 No brained I'm finally able to afford using my diffuser with 100 percent grade essential oil!!!! Thank you ONEPURE FOR MAKING MY LIFE HEALTHIER AS I COULD NOT AFFORD THIS AMAZING HEALTH BOOSTER WITHOUT YOU!!!! Cannot wait to get the next set from you!!!!! Alexis, South Carolina
review image
11 people found this helpful
on March 28, 2017
review imagereview imagereview image
27 people found this helpful
on August 16, 2017
Great option for anyone who is interested in trying oils. After lots of research, I feel this set had the best options for the price point.
The package was simple, but nice enough for a gift box. As for the oils:
Orange was not the sweet citrus I anticipated,
but peppermint was a surprise favorite. I swear the peppermint perks me up like coffee and eases morning aches and pains!
The lemongrass reminds me of visiting my grandparents farm...not one we will use often but nice to have. Eucalyptus is soothing after a long day and the house smells fresh but not outdoorsy. Lavender blends well with most scents but is disappointing in itself and does not live up to the advertised benefits. However tea tree and lavender together creates a soothing movie night or bedtime relaxation that the whole family loves. I recommend about 8 drops of oil per 100ml h20 for mixing milder/weak scents like tea tree and lavender, as opposed to 2 drops of eucalyptus or peppermint.
I feel comfortable ordering my favorites and trying more new oils after this purchase. Money and time well spent.
5 people found this helpful
on May 22, 2017
Bought with InnoGear Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser and it works great! Scents are very relaxing.
10 people found this helpful
on November 6, 2017
i bought these to go with my one-pure diffuser and i love them both! i could NOT get enough of the lavender oil so that was the first to go followed by peppermint. these oils are SO good and they work perfectly with the diffuser. everyone in my office loves them and people come by often to smell what oil i am using at that moment. i change up the oils each time i refill the container. the diffuser is very easy to use. the bottle are a bit small but i like to use A LOT of oil when i diffuse so that might be a reason i went through the entire package so quickly! my co-worker gave me some bergamot oil and i've been using that but i think i may have to re-stock on my favorites!
4 people found this helpful
on May 7, 2017
These oils are a great mix of scents! I've used them in my bath, in my diffuser, and rubbed some on my feet.
The eucalyptus opens my sinuses. The sweet orange gives my whole house a pleasant sweet smell.
8 people found this helpful
on June 19, 2017
First time I have tried essential oils. I was pleased with these, and have tried them all out. For the price you, I don't think you beat these. I haven't tried out any other brands, or scents yet, but don't really see a need to at this time. This contained all the scents I was looking for, and was a great price. I use this while I sleep to promote healthy sleep, and to clear my breathing passage ways while I sleep.
5 people found this helpful
on May 5, 2017
I bought these oils with the recommended diffuser as a starter pack to see if we would like them in our home. They have helped my daughter's allergies so much! They seem to be good quality and even my husband, who normally has trouble with peppermint, has responded well to this brand.
18 people found this helpful