YED Save up to 90% on textbooks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services Gleason Gleason Gleason  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 434 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on March 26, 2016
I was enjoying this for more than a year, until they did away with showing the percentage of people who had completed a level. I was into the 30 percent and it was very challenging. I was playing without buying hints Now it is all changed and I'm through messing with it. Why continue something that isn't fun, and why have they not gotten it to retain the info on the screen as you left it. Too much bother now.
on April 10, 2016
The price is exactly right---zero. This word game has many less features than similar games, and FAR too many intrusive ads which pop up all the time and are hard to get off your screen. I played it for about a half hour and then sent it into the vast emptiness of space. I highly suspect that the same overseas company (India?) is the source of this and many very similar word games, and if you get really into them you can't help but pay a lot for extra hints. One point of evidence is that you often run into British spellings such as Aluminium with the extra "i". I'm sure that they are multimillionaires by now, got to hand it to them but I don't have to keep feeding them money.
on April 17, 2016
Lots of fun and it really makes you think. Get it☺
on April 20, 2016
Amazing game and keeps me busy while in a waiting room or practically anywhere!
11 comment| 128 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 27, 2016
This game is great when I'm Bored I just take ouyt my kindel and play it but it ask for a rating too soon
on April 21, 2016
Enjoying this game.
on May 31, 2016
I love that it keeps getting harder and sometimes the words are not like you would expect.
on March 29, 2016
Great mind twister
on March 30, 2016
Some of the words are not what you'd expect.
on January 10, 2017
Lots of fun😊 I'm enjoying the puzzles