YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Beauty & Grooming Book House Cleaning biglittlelies biglittlelies biglittlelies  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Ryan Adams Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 35 reviews
on November 2, 2015
nice portable and light weight way to carry liquids. With parks around here not having trash cans to cut down on their expense, it is nice to have something that you don't have to worry about discarding. It folds up and it is put away easily. I also thought about keeping one in my bug out bag with water purifying tablets. I received this item either free or greatly discounted since I am a nation wide product tester and my testimony is true and unbiased.
on January 19, 2017
Leaked after second use and the aluminum hook failed as well. Great photos but didn't match the actual product very well. Leak was specifically where the bottle connected to the spout. Not cool when it fills my backpack with red wine.
on September 17, 2015
Besides these being super cool they actually hold an entire bottle of wine. They are so easy to handle and carry around specially in those areas that don't accept drinks in bottles. I like the fact that it was very easy to clean and to store and doesn't take much space. This is perfect for camping, trips away from home, or other activities where a glass bottle may get broken or are prohibited.
review image review image
on December 18, 2015
What a great idea this is!!! It seems there are a few like it on the market, however the Wine A Roo is a step above. It's high quality, very functional, and we use it every weekend even if it's not wine that is in the pouch :) We've used it for car trips up the coast, beach days, and hikes.
Love it!
on September 24, 2015
Couldn't wait to put it to use as soon as I received it. Not only great for wine but, my other adult beverages, drinks, and water. The D ring and lightweight design made it super easy to carry while allowing me to use my hands to perform other task. Just a great product!!! Received my order surprisingly fast while only opting for standard shipping.
on October 19, 2015
This is perfect if you like a little treat at the summit. It weighs next to nothing empty, so fill it halfway if you just want a glass each for you and your hiking buddy. It should work well for storing leftover wine, too: just squeeze out all of the air.
on September 23, 2015
It actually does what it says it does! It fits the entire contents of a wine bottle and very easy to pour into a cup if you would like with the cute little spout that was included! I will be sure to send all of my wine/beer drinking friends your way! Thanks!
on September 25, 2015
I received my product sooner than I expected and it is great because I attend a lot of events, many that require that I not bring glass. I plan to purchase 3 or 4 more for my personal use and I'm certain they are great party gifts!
on September 21, 2015
Great product, looks durable! Super cute packaging with instructions and usage ideas. Handy clip on the side makes it easy to carry along to festivals, events, parks etc. Arrived in a timely manner, can't wait to use it out!
on December 28, 2015
Bought this as a gift for a family member who loves traveling and wine. I chose this one specifically because it has a carbiner to aid in attaching it to bags, purses, belt loops, whatever.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.