Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 150 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 152 reviews
on November 13, 2016
Nice seal, easily longer than I needed to fit the lid on my Traeger 22 elite smoker. Cleaned the lid with rubbing alcohol, let it dry, the seal stuck perfectly. I chose to leave a 1/4" gap in a corner for my temp probe wires as it's far more convenient than passing through the grommet in side of the smoker.
on August 31, 2016
Used this on my Oklahoma Joe Smoker and it has held up great. I used cleaner to remove any oil and dirt from surface area and installed in temps around 93 degrees. It has really helped in stopping the loss of heat around the door and I also used the Smoker Toggle Latch to make sure the door does not lose heat at all. Have had no problem with the gasket coming loose at all or not sticking. Make sure you clean the area real well before applying and you wont have a problem.
on June 8, 2017
I used this to seal the main barrel of my side smoker grill. Before I put this on, smoke streamed profusely all around the lid of the grill. Before mounting it, I cleaned off the grease, etc. with Goof Off. After it dried, I applied this tape to the lip of the bottom half of the barrel where the lid rests. It stuck easily and firmly and it cut easily with a box cutter. After applying it, I closed the grill lid down on it and used my coiled 100' garden hose to weigh it down. After waiting the recommended 24 hours, I gave it a test. This gasket did stop most of the smoke leak. But there were a few small areas where the smoke still snuck out. I suspect this might improve as the gasket begins to better conform to the grill. I used slightly more than half the roll to seal all four sides of the main chamber on my small Char Griller side smoker.
on April 24, 2017
The product seems to work - sealing a smoker, but I have a 5-inch (or so) section that looked like it melted or somehow stuck to the lid and is now frayed. I'm not sure what that will do to the lifespan or effectiveness of the gasket. The funny thing is, the part it stuck to was almost the furthest point from the hottest part of the smoker...not sure what happened.
on April 2, 2017
As an upgrade to my Weber, I am finding that I can now more successfully control airflow, which equals control of the temperature, and better quality food.
on March 23, 2017
Purchased to seal up an OK Joes smoker. The product works as described. Make sure that you take the time to clean off all of the machining oils and residue off the metal or this will not stick. This provides a nice tight seal.
on January 3, 2017
Not too sure if I installed this wrong . But the smoker was brand new never used that I applied this to. I installed it around the doors as suggested and where the smoker box is, the gasket melted.
on November 28, 2016
The product came as advertised and in 2 days. I installed it after cleaning the smoker surface and let it set the recommended amount of time after applying and it works like a champ. No smoke comes out the doors on my unit. I have no complaints with the adhesive or the gasket's performance.
on May 6, 2017
I bought this and it fits the lid grooves of my highland smoker main part and fire box. It was a breeze to install, and I think it will help keep the smoke in. I do plan on buying latches eventually.
on May 17, 2017
I bought it to seal up my smoker, but heat and humidity issues in my cabin had my cigar humidor struggling and my cigars in danger. This stuff when used to seal the door, saved over 500 sticks. Love it!