YED Save up to 90% on textbooks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shop for your business Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services nerdculture nerdculture nerdculture  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Beat the Cold with Outdoor Clothing on Amazon STEM

86%
14%

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on May 13, 2016
Season 2 of the Dragon Masters is even better than season 1. There are multiple threads that nicely converge in the final chapters with the obligatory pair of cliffhangers, one subtle, one not so subtle. The original season developed the history and set the stage for the rise of the next heroic set. Elwyn is a likable character and his development is done with finesse. I heartily recommend both seasons to the reader.
on September 8, 2016
After reading the first book in the series I was somewhat hesitant about reading the second, thinking that I couldn't get into it easy seeing as the book was to be about a new protagonist. My worries were relieved greatly when I learned that Silverleaf wouldn't be left out of the story and we could even still read from his point of view.

May Contain Spoilers:

The book was written well in general and I couldn't really find much fault in it besides maybe whenever nearly an entire chapter was taken from the first book and placed in The Elwyn Chronicles.I didn't so much mind that it revisited this occasion from the first book but I found it odd that instead of revisiting it from a different angle it was mostly just a copy-paste job with maybe (not sure, can't quite remember) a little new material at the end of it. It would also have been nice if some of the secondary characters were fleshed out a little more than they were, Elwyn's fang mates and his childhood friend that loved him in particular. I found it hard to feel anything about Elwyn's situation with his childhood friend because little besides the fact that they grew up together is known

Other than that I found the book to be a decent read and plan to read season 3 as well when it becomes available. Hopefully it can bring some meat to the series.
on June 15, 2016
Having enjoyed season one greatly, I had how expectations for season two of the Elwyn Chronicles. My expectations were entirely fulfilled. The book deals largely with the issues of how to teach new followers and how to raise dragons. Unlike previously, there are two main characters in the book, Silverleaf and Elwyn. It was not a problem, since I rather liked both. They have a different viewpoint, which much enriches the story. I warmly recommend this book.

I received an ARC for an honest review.
on November 4, 2016
Book 2 tells the continuing story from three separate and concurrent points of view. Great detail of the scenes and gradual development of the characters intermixed with action and relationships make this book even better than book 1.
on June 21, 2016
I absolutely love both seasons 1 and 2. Mr. Trigill is an excellent weaver and that is what matter the most. How well he engages you reluctantly and later you find yourself not being able to put it down.Mr. Trigill is truly a Story master.
on May 22, 2016
Vincent has given us a worthy successor to the Silverleaf Chronicles. The already amazing world is developed further and we meet a new cast of characters that makes this series all the richer.
on May 29, 2016
One of Vincent best could not put it down read till 2 in the morning . A new great author is made
Mark Baker
on August 17, 2016
I read the two collections available and am anxiously awaiting the third set. This is an exciting, imaginative saga that a reader can immerse themself in. Thanks for a great read.
on October 18, 2016
5 stars because the characters are believable, likable. The story line keeps you turning page after page. I have become a Vincent Trigili fan! This would be a great movie...
on September 18, 2016
I chose this rating because I couldn't put the book down. Every chance I had time to read I would pick up this book and start again!