Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 60 reviews
on December 22, 2016
I named her Clementine, after the host in Westworld. She does one thing, sew, very well and in a variety of ways. I'm completely in love with her, and she sews for me happily, because that is her sole function. Someday she may discover her greater potential and rebel against me, stitching me callously to my craft table and fomenting rebellion among the other small appliances. Until that day, five stars.
on September 1, 2017
Great đź‘Ť
on April 17, 2017
I am a brand new sewing girl and am teaching myself. So far this has been an excellent machine and the instructional video was very helpful, especially for understanding how to thread the machine. I am using youtube videos as well, but so far the machine is working very well for my beginner projects and it's very light weight and portable, which is helpful for me because I don't have a set sewing spot or crafting room and since it's small and light it can be easily stowed away. As far as beginners go, the dial showing the different stitches and patterns is very helpful. So far, I'm definitely pleased with the purchase and it's working well for all my beginner needs (hemming pants and shortening sleeves on tank tops!)
on December 8, 2016
Great machine and easy to use.
15 minutes that arrived I already sewing,even for the first time I did sew,
Incredible and great price.
on October 23, 2016
Outstanding sewing machine for the price. My wife has made about 200 children's dresses in the last 3 months.
on October 25, 2016
I know nothing about sewing, and this is turning into a fine machine to learn from. Lightweight and easy to use. I bought this with a tutorial book and I'm slowly learning everything I need to know to learn to sew.
on May 23, 2017
Awesome starter machine! My daughter already has made doll clothes and a doll sleeping bag. Easy to use. Would recommend it to anyone.
on April 1, 2017
We really have no idea whether this is a good product or not when permanently mounted on a sewing table. We ended up sending it back because when standing on its own feet it isn't stable. We were just checking the features and putting in a needle or placing a bobbin under the guard nearly toppled the machine. This "lightweight" design is so light at the base that it's too top heavy to be stable. The good reviews for Brother products lead me to believe that it's probably just this or similar models, but think about it before you buy one that says it's portable, because with the motor across the top it needs to have some substance in the base to keep it steady. With the end piece removed to do a sleeve or cuff there's nothing that will keep this from falling over with the smallest hand pressure.
on September 6, 2017
Wow. This was effortless to thread and I start sewing immediately and I am a complete novice. I have only used machines over the years to do simple hemming and slight alterations and I always have frustration either threading or getting the tension right - like every time I try to sew. This Brother's sewing machine has it designed to be a no fuss threading and there was like no way to mess it up. Perfect for me, which is why I gave it 5 stars which I have never given in a review before.
on January 20, 2017
Well made and easy to use. Grand-daughter can't stop using it.