Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

on July 20, 2016
After looking for a 65" TV for my basement and after having a older Samsung and loving it, I was looking at the 6300 series for a couple hundred dollars more . When this went on sale at BB. I compared the two on Samsung's web site and found out they are the same TV. I had a price match for a even better price with local pick up at BB. The TV lives up to Samsung's name. The 4k is great and the upscale takes my 720p video and makes it look like it was recorded in 4k with the rich color and detail. There were better priced TV 's out there Visio And LG but they did not have the quality that this TV has.
55 comments| 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 5, 2016
Firstly I did not purchase here. With that being said, this TV is amazing for the cost. This is the perfect price point for entrance into the 4k realm, and this has HDR, which matters people. You could leave the smart tv gimmicks and all in all they are well rounded in samsung tvs, but HDR is where it matters the most. This has HDR10, not the dolby vision version, which for Xbox One S owners the HDR10 is what you need, and bluray 4k only has HDR10. So, the tv is clean looking, nothing to brag about, no curves or slim as heck bezels, and no super smart talking remotes, but guess what the 65" display is the same as the 6300 models that cost more, and at the end of the day, I'm happy I bought it. I am a tech nerd, and did a ton of research into 4k, and I still feel like I just am scratching the surface, but I did choose this tv. I added a few pictures to show 4k images on TV playing from the tvs youtube app. I wanted to show the tvs display from front and angle and the last one shows the slight reflection from my sliding door with the curtain open. You can see it has low glare, trust me this tv is nice
on August 21, 2016
I purchased this from BB on their 50 hour sale for $999 two days ago. The only difference between this and the 6300 sister model is the remote control. At least that is the only difference listed on Samsung's site and I went over each thing line by line. But for $400 I'll live with this remote. (I have no clue what remote comes with the other as Samsung doesn't picture either) The picture is top notch. I turned off the motion thing as I've never had a TV where it helped. It always seems funny to me that the thing that is supposed to reduce Judder adds it. I'm also a picture tweaker and usually tweak it for days if not weeks. I worked on it for a while and found myself going back to Standard and being happy. If you want to blind yourself put it on Dynamic lol. For the price I paid you can not beat this picture and have the smart TV apps. Vizio is the only thing that has a 65" 4k at this price but it has NO apps. It is a fancy monitor and you have to "Cast" your source to the TV via phone or tablet. Get this while the supplies last. If you want world class go with Suhd via Samsung or Galaxy Class and get an OLED from LG but break out the wallet as they are 3 to 4 times the cost.
on September 21, 2016
I'm really happy with the TV. It has a great picture and the interface is easy to use.

Update 2/22/2017
Of all the problems to have, the Amazon Prime app streams poorly. Videos are repeatedly have issues with the sound streaming without interruption. Netflix streams fine with great quality though.
on December 3, 2016
This model has motion blur (judder) especially noticeable on live sports. I notoced it immediately.there are settings which can be adjusted to help that, but it doesn't go away completely. I got the TV at Best Buy and the price was $899 however I should have researched a little better. Knowing what I know now I would not buy this model.
VINE VOICEon August 21, 2016
This is a reasonably priced 4K tv. Has an excellent picture quality. Very easy setup. Comes with a basic remote which I really like. Who needs all the buttons on other remotes. Tv has a coxial adapter which you can hook up an antenna for over the air tv (unlike Vizio which doesn't and you have to have a cable box). I really like the pop up menu at the bottom which has your favorite channels and your apps. Includes apps such as Netflix , Amazon Video, YouTube and others. For the price this is s great deal for a 65" TV.
on January 26, 2017
Got this to replace a 65" Vizo whose lamination started to fail (bubbles on screen) after only a few years usage. Huge improvement in picture quality to say the least. Did have to switch to Natural view as the screen tended to get too dark for nighttime scenes. Otherwise, the resolution was superb even with the older non-HD channels and DVDs I had. First time I had a TV that did the picture upgrading. The menu is easy, and the TV is smarter than I thought when it would automatically switch from antenna to the HDMI input assigned to my Amazon Firebox (I've cut the cable). All features were programmable into my Logitech remote as well. Sure, there's OLED stuff out there that's even better looking, but an upgrade like this at just under 1k $$ is more than enough for me.

Not wanting injected commercials on my smart bar, or otherwise worry about what the TV or remote is listening to, I didn't connect the unit up to my wireless. Let the Firebox deal with the internet instead as I think these newer TVs can get too smart, if you know what I mean.
on December 1, 2016
Great picture, love it
on April 1, 2017
Picture is great especially when it's a native 4k broadcast...the anti blur is great too but takes some getting used to. Blacks are deep.. no bright spot around the edges. Games look great upscaled to 4k. Good tv but I'm coming from a vizio 1080p tv with a way too shiny screen.i haven't had any streaming issues but I do all that from my xbox1 anyway.
on December 30, 2016
I got it for someone as a gift ..so I didn't get to see or use it myself but they were happy