Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You Valentines Day STEM Book House Cleaning nerdculture nerdculture nerdculture  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon NYNN YED

71%
29%

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on September 8, 2016
This is slightly too small to properly fit the Cloud 2 headset without putting pressure right on the point where the cord starts on the headset. It's too tight of a fit, I do not recommend buying this to house a Cloud 2 headset.
on December 24, 2016
Pretty tough case for the $$, very happy with the purchase. Fit my new HyperX Cloud Stinger's perfectly, and that's all I needed! Will be nice to be able to travel with them, and not getting all beat up loose in the backpack anymore!
on January 5, 2017
I used 3 of these to hold equipment for our radio broadcast and live sports video stream... we have a little mixer it's been tossed around for years and now I know it's going to last several more... Plus the boxes were big enough that I can fit other equipment in the inside pouches
on December 3, 2016
The case bends the wire coming form the left earcuff at a 90 degree angle, dont think thats ok for the ear cuff. Might as well just not put it in the case.
on December 31, 2016
The person I got this for was very very happy with it and it fit his headset perfect
on December 9, 2016
Item as described and delivered on time.
on December 3, 2016
Awesome case for my HyperX Cloud II!